SEVEN

SWEET CHAOS.
chapter seven

⠀⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⋮

⠀⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀☆⠀⠀⠀ ⋮

⠀⠀⠀ ☆⠀⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀⠀☆

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ☆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⋮

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ☆

"i'm bae suwon, what's your name?"

the boy smiled as he helped the girl with her necklace, "i know who you are. you're famous. the whole school knows you."

"i guess so. you haven't told me your name," suwon said with a smirk on her face as she turned back around to face him.

the boy chuckled, "i'm son youngju. from lee dohwa's class."

"dohwa? oh that's nice. i never knew we had someone like you on our batch. please forgive me for that," suwon apologized.

dowon chuckled, "it's fine, it isn't new that someone as famous as you doesn't know an ordinary person like me."

the bae girl pursed her lips, not knowing what to say and how she should react to the situation. so instead she stayed quiet. which soon made the atmosphere around them a little awkward.

"uh i need to go-"

"of course a scene had to start" suwon thought and looked at her surroundings. it was once again another danoh and baek kyung scene was happening.

baek kyung then threw whatever danoh had gave him to the sea. suwon then scoffed, her feet started moving soon after that. "don't tell me i'm going to lash out on danoh. please don't"

"yah! baek kyung!" suwon shouted to get the male's attention when did he started to walk away, "why did you have to do that? is your ego and reputation really that important? danoh's crying and you're what? acting as if you don't see it?"

but baek kyung didn't seemed affected by the bae girl's words at all. seeing how he didn't even stop, so suwon sighed, "why do i even try."

suwon then turned around to see how danoh was but as she did she saw the girl in the water, "danoh!"

the girl tried to move her feet again, but to her dislike, the writer didn't allow her to do so. forcing her to watch from the shoreline in worry, "fucking let me walk, writer."

"yah! eun danoh! what are you doing?!" the girl shouted as the short haired girl walked even deeper and deeper.

시작