Chapter 4: The Box Maze

Disclaimer (That I forgot to do before): I don't own Fairy Tail

Third P.O.V.

"Shinju, wake up!" Yui shouted. She woke up to her team standing on the balcony. Midnight Striked.

"Good morning all teams competing in the Pilmary Rounds," the mascot of the games cheered as Shinju joined her team on the balcony. "This year we are narrowing down 118 teams to 8. A big box is in the city and a maze is in the box. You're allowed to use magic freely. That's all the rules so let's begin. And remember we aren't responsible for any loss of life. Oh, and it's the first 8 to the finish line that get in. Let the Games begin!"

"Lets go now!" shouted Mamoru. He then jumped upon the path that had appear. Yui then followed him and then Noa. Yuki then jumped on with ease, forgetting to put a leg down and struggling to do anything.

"Yuki, put the other leg down," said Shinju.

"Oh right," replied an embrassed Yuki as she, a wizard of such skill, should remember to do such a simple thing.

"Come on, Amaya, lets go!" shouted Shinju. She grasped her hand and got her up to the path.

....

Their group had gotten to the end of the path.

"Where do we go from here?" asked Mamoru. Yuki suddenly went up to the black box wall, tapped and part of the wall turned into green leaves.

"How did you do that?" Noa questioned.

"The texture was different so I went up to see what I could do about it and it just fell apart," replied Yuki.

"Well let's go then!" shouted Yui as she sprinted through the entrance.

The group were in a bush maze.

"I hope we're close to the end," moaned Yui. Shinju gave her a look. "Right now," Yui continued with a stern voice.

"Are you sure you're leading us somewhere?" asked a bored Shinju.

"Yes she is," replied Noa before anyone else could. Yuki gave her a look.

"Well actually, I don't know, I just feel like it's just this way plus I'm good at mazes," Yuki bragged.

"Are you sure we're going the right way then?" asked Shinju.

"I think she is leading us the right way because there is a big exit sign above those big birch double doors over there," Yui explained whilst pointing to the doors described.

"Oh right, Yuki you were correct, but how did you know the doors were birch?" exclaimed Shinju.

"Oh practice plus being a nature dragon slayer," answered Yuki.

"Well I guess that helps," replied Yuki.

"Congratulations, you made it," the mascot cheered.

"What place did we make it in?" eagerly asked Mamoru.

"You made it in first place, congratulations," the pumpkin congratulated.

"We did it!" shouted Shinju, Yui, Noa and Mamoru. Meanwhile, Yuki looked worried.

Yuki P.O.V.

Flashback
I was crossing a road when I tripped up whilst a carriage was coming right for me. Just before I fell on the road someone caught me. Whoever it was turned me around.

"Are you okay?" a silver haired top less man asked.

"Yes I am," I replied.

"I'm Lyon, who are you?" asked Lyon.