|| feelings?

kozume did the same thing after entering his house. went to his room, took a shower, ate dinner, brushed his teeth and then going to his desk to read the most recent letter and writing a new one.

dear k-chan,

alright fine i'll say it - just don't murder him. he gave a good first impression on himself really, it was somwhere between the lines of  "he's cool". kozume's also really cute, i wouldn't be suprised if i found out i got a crush on him. i would call him kozume-chan or kenma-chan if he gave me the premission to do it.

really cute?

wouldn't be suprised if he found out he got a crush on me?

kozume-chan?

kenma-chan?

where is he finding all this to fit inside one letter?

kozume was beet red, reading the letter over and over again, making sure he was reading it correctly and not some type of illusion from his head. the pudding-haired boy even flicked his own forehead to make sure he wasn't dreaming. it was definitely not something from his subconscious. [l/n] called him cute. what was he supposed to reply with? that he liked him too? definitely not. he doesn't even know his own feelings towards [l/n] yet. his head was spinning. whoever went inside that room might think that he was dying, or at least crazy.

"i mean, at least i gave a good first impression" he whispered slowly, attempting to calm himself down.