1.

Cassidy

Cassidy.

"He said the way that thang move is a movie." I sang as I curled the ends of my hair.

"Girl hurry the hell up so you can go to school." Granny yelled.

I understand why she so grumpy. She's not a morning person. At all.

I grabbed my wired headphones and charger and walked downstairs.

I can be rich and poor at the same time. I have airpods but I don't want to wear them to school just because people be stealing.

"Go to the next door neighbor's house. Her name is Angel." Granny said.

I gave a stank face. "Ion know ha." I said. "Girl if you'n take yo a*s over there." She said.

I hugged and grabbed my stuff. I made sure I had all my stuff. "Granny where is my gum?" I asked.

"Ohhhh. Girl I thought that was my nicotine gum." She said pulling it out ha pocket.

"This is not it." I mumbled and grabbed my gum. It was still wrapped which meant she didn't touch it.

I walked next door and knocked on the door.

A brown skin girl opened the door. She smiled.

"You must be Cassidy?" She asked

"You must be Cassidy?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I'm real close with your granny." She said. "Well the bus about to come." She said.

We walked. "Your pretty." I said. "Thank you. I heard your lesbian?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said lowly. "It's okay. It's millions of studs at our school." She said.

I smiled but covered it. "Gworl I saw you smile." She said and we both laughed.

I like her.