𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤

|||

|||

"y-you did g-g-good during practice." her fingers peel the covering from a straw. strawberry flavored almond milk was her favorite and suga had bought some for her. the girl looks toward the older boy cautiously. a bright smile was placed on his face, she could tell something was wrong though.

"really? i don't think i did that well. kageyama did great though."

"y-you're c-comparing yourself to him, s-s-stop." y/n's e/c eyes trail off the darker hair boy ahead of her. he was still practicing on the court alongside a shorter tangerine male. the two were incredible players but one lacked experience and the other lacked patience.

      "i think they'll be great players one day, well better than they are now." suga chuckles. the h/c girl nodded, thinking about what would be of her if she hadn't been born with her condition.

"s-suga do you think i could e-ever p-play a-a game w-with you guys?"

  "i'm not sure, y/n. you know why."

"y-yeah, i know." it was her dream to do something like normal. though the girl wasn't normal, not like the 'i'm not like other girls' wasn't normal, but she had health issues and conditions. they hunted her for every drop of happiness she'd ever feel.

"i h-hate it you k-know."

"i know."

—A/N

   lmfaoo i literally abandoned y'all sorry. i have school now and that's stressful as hell but i'm trying i swear‼️