Chapter 5:

I wake up from the warmth of the sun pouring into my room.  Adams gone.

I get up and get ready for the day.  I put on some sweats and a nice t shirt.  I walk downstairs and Emily and isabel are drinking coffee. 
"Good morning" isabel starts pouring me some coffee and we chat for a bit while Emily glares at me the whole time.

I leave to go to work because I still need money.  At work I didn't do much besides sell food.  I start closing up because Steve is gone.
" 'cuse me luv." I turn around.  HARRY STYLES???
"Harry styles?? Oh my god!" I screamed excitedly.
"You are pretty wanna go ok tour with us?" He asks.  Yes yes. No.  Adam.  Fuck.
"Harry I would love to but I'm in love with a man and I can't leave him." I explain.
"Bring him." Harry tells me and winks.  He slips me a paper and winks and walks away.
It's his number.

The drive back to the jones house is a long one.  Once I get there I tell everyone how I met Harry.  But not how I was invited on tour.

I get ready for bed.  Again I hop into bed and lay in the bed looking up at the ceiling.  The door opens.  Adam again. 

"Adam."
"Yes y/n"
"Wanna go on tour with Harry, just you and me."
"Yes we will leave in the morning."
Perfect. 

I end up guzzling his kids around, I use it as mouth wash.  This time it tastes like cake.  Yummy.

Tomorrow we leave this all behind, just me and Adam.