6 : Tears and love.

Taehyung's POV

Since last time, I though about Mia a lot. It's been three months since that and every single free time I had, my mind was going through our memories.

I still love her, but even if she was pretending it was okay, I know that the fact that I couldn't be with her a lot due to work was affecting her.

I don't want her to suffer, I want her to be happy. Even if this includes to suffer myself.

I sighed and tilted my head to the ceiling of the studio.

Flashback

I was leaving for tour the day after so I decided to do a late night date with Mia.

We were walking, admiring the night landscapes.

I turned to her and saw she was crying.

"Jagiya why are you crying ?

- I'm not crying.

- You are Mia, I'm not blind."

She looked at me and smile.

"No, I'm smiling, see ?

- Jagiya..."

She bit her lower lip and looked into my eyes.

"It's just that.. You're going to leave... When will I see you again ?"

She bursted in tears and I hugged her, kissing her forehead multiple times.

"I'll call you everyday Mama bear, that's a promise.

- It will not be the same Tae, and you know it.. And what if you find another girl who is-

- Jagiya. You're the prettiest girl, the one I love, don't say that."

She sighed and burried herself in my chest as I caress her hair.

"I love you Jagiya.

- I love you too, TaeTae."

I smiled and looked at her.

"Come on smile for me mama bear."

She laughed and looked at me. I felt my heart flutter.

"Don't call me mama bear !

- Uh huh."

She gently punched me got on my back as we continued to walk together in the night. As long as I got her, she'll never be hurt.

End of flashback

It was the first time she exposed her insecurities to me. It hurted and still hurts me to know that.

I took my phone and went on her instagram page, to see her beautiful face.

She... She have a new boyfriend ?

Mia.. Why couldn't you wait for me ?

 Why couldn't you wait for me ?