Chapter 25 | Just Friend

1 week

You were hanging in the cafeteria withh the othher make up aartists and stylist, when you saw Taehyung and the rest of BTS passing by You noticed him scanning through the cafeteria as if looking for someone.

Your heart melted when he smiled so cheerfully as soon as he spotted you in the crowd. He made a hand signal of him eating, clearly to ask if you have eaten. You nodded as youpointed back to him to ask the Same - to which he nodded as well.

He smiled as he waved goodbye to you. You waved back as you watched him walking away.

"How are you and Taehyung ?" Miya stylist asked. Usually the question would upset you but not this time around. You felt rather happy.

"We are just friends. We are getting to know each other better before getting into a relationship."

"Thats good. Good things can't be rushed! I'm rooting for you guys! Hwaiting!" She cheered.

3 week

"Hyung, have you seen Y/N?" Taehyung asked Jungkook  as he scanned around the restaurant. The company was having a company dinner and everyone was supposed to be there. But Y/N was no where to be seen.

"I heard she had some work to do, so maybe she'll be late?" 

Taehyung  pouted but continued to fry the beef that was in front of him. He was starving and the beef was looking so good. When he almost had the beef in his mouth, someone entered the restaurant which captured his attention.

He looked over, and saw it was Y/N.

She came in rushing and apologising for being late. She joined the stylist table and informed them that she settled some of the leftover work hence was late.

Just able to see Y/N was enough to make Taehyung's heart flutter. He smiled, staring at Y/N from afar while ignoring the cooked beef right in front of his mouth.

"Aigo aigo.... You still like her. Don't have to be so obvious." Jungkook smirked as he forced the cooked beef into Taehyung's mouth.

6 weeks

"Y/N, gwenchana?"

"Why so sudden?" You asked as you looked over to Miya stylist who looked worried.

"Haven't you heard?"

"Of what?" You were still clueless.

Without hesitating, Miya quickly took out her phone and searched for something. You waited patiently as you saw her fingers moving very fast on the search engine. When she got to the page she wanted, she handed the phone to you.

"Taehyung from BTS and Jennie from BlackPink are officially dating."

Your eyes widened as you read the article. You looked over to Miya who still had the same worried expression on her.

"Is it real? Did Taehyung said it himself?" You asked.

"I mean.... no... but it's on the article... And it's a trustworthy source...and I thought.. .

"Aigo, don't believe on the articles so soon!" You gently hit Miya

Miya just nodded, slightly embarrassed.

"Y/N!! Y/N WAIT!!" A voice was heard from far, calling you. You looked over and saw Taehyung  sprinting towards you.

"Why why why? Why are you running, you looked like you saw a ghost." You asked.

Taehyung was breathing hard, trying to catch his breath. He then looked over to Miya, which was a sign that he wanted to have a private conversation with you. Miya got the hint and took her leave.

"Did you saw?" Taehyung asked, still catching his breath.

"What? The article?"

"Ye... Y/N I SWEAR it's not - "

"I know." You cut him.

"It's probably just some fake news right?"

"Ohh..." He sighed in relief.

"I'm not with her ok? I have never even talked to her. The article is ridiculous." He explained, still panting. As soon as he saw the article, he came running to find you. He was afraid you would misunderstood him, but seeing how well you handled the situation made him feel so relief.

"I see. Such things could happen. The media just wants some attention."

"You're not mad, are you?" He asked, to double confirm.

"I'm not. Don't worry, I've learnt from my mistakes." You ensured him to which he smiled.

"I guess I finally gained your trust, huh?" He cheered, obviously grateful. You returned back a smile.

"But I must say...... The both of you kinda looked good together. You joked.

"WHAT!!? Y/N!!!!" He screamed in disbelief which made you laugh.

"Don't say that ohhhhhhhh!!" "Fine fine!" You promised, still laughing.

"Do you have plans later?" Taehyung asked after the laughter died down. You shook your head.

"Want to join us for dinner? Me and hyungs are going to Restaurant XX."

"I would love to, but I don't want to interupt your gathering with them.

"Ei.. They loved it when you're around. Pleaseeeeeee join us! It is always fun with you around."

"Well, if you insist... You mentioned after hesitating for a while. But deep know you knew you could not resist the delicious food from Restaurant XX.

How you wished you didn't agreed to join them.

You regretted. So. so. much.

——To be continued——