YOU DUMBASS

HI YEAH I BROKE MY PROMISE ABOUT UPDATING EVERYDAY, OH WELL I'VE GOTTEN OVER IT. I WAS NOT FEELING ALL THAT GREAT AND HAD MAJOR WRITING BLOCK, I MEAN COME ON LETS BE SERIOUS I STILL DO HAVE WRITING BLOCK BUT I INTEND TO GET THIS STORY DONE. PLUS I WANT TO UPDATE LIKE THREE OTHER STORIES SO I GOTTA GET THIS ONE FINISHED FIRST.

 Tiffany is still driving at this point it is three hours into their rode trip when all of a sudden they both hear a flopping noise " Hey Tiff." " ...Yes May." " What's that sound?" Maybelle asks turning to look at Tiffany. Tiffany obviously trying to ignore the sound and lie " I don't hear any sound, nope nothing at all." " OH REALLY? You don't hear the sound of our wheel flopping?" " NOPE!" " TIFFANY!" " I'M SORRY!" Tiffany yells back " PULL OVER YOU DUMBASS !" Maybelle yells at her and she does what she is told.  Maybelle takes a deep breath  trying to be positive before stating " We are smart women, we have fixed loads of machinery before, and  we both know how to fix a tire. This will take no time."  Tiffany whimpers at this " You do know how to fix a tire right?"            " Yes, yes I do. But see here is the problem is I don't have a spare tire in the back." She says while looking out the window. " YOU DON'T, YOU IDIOT!" " Don't yell at me Maybelle! Look I have a jack and everything we need to repair a tire, it's just if we were to need a new one...I don't have one on me right now." Maybelle squints her eyes at her. " Girl you better pray to Jesus that we don't need a new tire." 

 They get out of the car and Tiffany goes to get out all their luggage to find the jack and everything else they need to fix the car and hands it to Maybelle so she fix the tire. " I'm sorry for yelling at you and calling you an idiot, it's really not that bad." " You need to stop being so mean when you are mad May, but I forgive you."  After about thirty minutes Maybelle has the tire all fixed, they both stand to look at the work they did " Well it can't get any worse." Maybelle says hopeful  and just like that the front part of the car has white smoke coming out of it and it begins to rain. " You just had to say that didn't you."  " Hey I wanted us to use my car but nooo we had to use yours because it had more room." They complain as they go and pop the hood to see whats wrong. " " Okay well it isn't terrible I can fix this." Maybelle goes to work on fixing up the car as it then starts to pour down, while Tiffany puts everything back in the car. " I think I fixed it, start up the engine." she yells and they see that it's all fixed Mayebelle gets back into the car soaking wet."

" I looked up if there's any gas stations near by and there is one like ten minutes away. We need to stop for gas anyway.  I grabbed you some clothes to change into while you were working on the car." " Okay sounds like a plan, thank you Tiff." " You're welcome." Tiffany smiles back. They drive til they get to the gas station, " I'm gonna put gas in the car can while you go change, can you bring us back some snacks and water? " " Okay, I'll get us some stuff to eat too. "                     Maybelle goes into the gas station and changes out of her wet clothes to put on some baggy pajamas, that Tiffany grabbed from her bag. Then  proceeds to puts her hair in a loose braid. After coming out of the bathroom she buys them some chips, sour candy, two big water bottles and a pack of mint gum. After paying she comes out to the car and tells Tiffany she can go in. Tiffany goes in and just changes into some over sized sweatpants and a sweatshirt and comes back with fat ass bag of Doritos.  

They stand out side of the car just stretching their legs for a minute "I got us all these chips and you got a fat family sized bag of Doritos?"May questions curiously laughing a little  " Yeah I wanted Doritos, also you're driving the rest of the way May." " I don't see as to why I HAVE to drive you only drove for three hours it's supposed to be an even amount of us on the rode Tiffany." " I will tell you why, you insulted me the entire time we were fixing the car, I deserve a break after all of that crap. Don't act dumb, now if you excuse me I am going to eat these Doritos and watch episode 13 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in peace." Tiffany says as she gets into the passenger side of the car.  When we are an hour away I'll tell you where we go next." And with that Tiffany puts on her headphones and that is the end of that conversation. The rest of the drive is peaceful and civil.

 They are just an hour out of New Orleans and Maybelle swats at Tiffany to wake her up. " I'm pulling over we are just an hour out, call up Tristan." Tiffany takes out her headphones " Oh okay then I'll just drive, It'll be no big deal I know where the place is anyway." Tiffany says as they both switch places in the car. " Here you call Tristan on my phone and tell him we are almost there. I don't know about you but as soon as we get there I don't wanna see nothing I just wanna crawl into bed and sleep." " Same." Maybelle calls Tristan. " Hey Tristan we're almost at the house." " Okay good, put Tiffy on the phone." " K, your on speaker phone." " Hey Tiffany You remember the name right?" " Yep it's the Destrehan plantation." " Okay, well I'll get your rooms all ready now for when ya'll get here." " Bye Tristan Love you." " Love you too." Maybelle hangs up the phone. 

They pull up to the plantation and see Tristan outside waiting for them. Once Tiffany parks the car she jumps out and runs over to hug her cousin." It's been too long I'm so happy to be here." They get all their stuff out of the car and into the house " This house is so fucking huge what the hell." Maybelle says with complete awe and admiration at the interior inside the mansion. " May, your room is right next to Tiffanys room. After we get you all settled we can have dinner I made brisket and mashed potatoes. 

They get all their stuff in their room figuring they can set up everything in the morning and go downstairs to the dining room. " I'm starving thank's for making dinner for us Tristan we really didn't feel like going out again today." " Yeah thank you." They both sit down and start to eat." So Tiffany tells me you are into Photography, What do you take pictures most of anyway?" Tristan asks while putting food on his plate. " Well I mostly take pictures of nature and the farm, so far that's bout it. I'd love for you to take me out to the bayou for one so I can get some pictures there, I'mma for sure be taking pictures of everything here, but I really wanna take pictures out there. "

 " Okay we can go sometime, but tomorrow I'm first thing I'm doing is taking y'all down to the french quarter. You'll love it, and you'll get to meet Sugar-Beau as a bonus." He smiles sweetly        "Man can you two idiots stop trying to set me up." " Oh hush girl, she makes and sells candy REGARDLESS if we tryna set you up or not you like candy. But more importantly May, YOUR  BEST FRIEND LOVES HER CANDY! I don't care what you do and don't do but I for one am going to meet Sugar-Beau and love it." Tiffany gets up and wraps her arms around Maybelles in a hug " Don't think of this as a set up, think of it as a way for your best friend to get in with people who make candy and who on occasions send candy to their friends or people ANYWAY this is beneficial for ME, but can also be beneficial to you as well. You did say you wanted to find love." " I don't appreciate you using that against me, but fine I will join you and meet her. Well thank you for dinner, I'm gonna take a shower and head off to bed goodnight." " Goodnight." 

SO THAT'S ALL FOR CHAPTER THREE I WANT TO UPDATE TOMMOROW AND I PROBABLY WILL