THE EPHIALTE

"I love how i can just look at you and be happy"

Chapter 23

As we both went to Karan's house ...i was getting nervous as i walked because i knew he will bombard me with tons of questions and scolding ...i was hella scared he is really scary when he is mad...

Me and Jungkook knocked the door and Trisha opened it..we silently moved in i was continuously looking down...and Jung was busy admiring how well the house was organised and decorated beautifully...

"If you keep walking like this while looking down .. you will again bump into something dumbo.."
a voice called out....and i knew it was karan ...

He came and dragged me to the dining area...and jungkook followed us..

Few minutes passed and everything was so silent...it was all my fault so i asked

" Don't you have anything to ask me...or scold me..😶😶" i spoke gathering my courage...

He was still silent eating his food..." Did he just ignore me..!? Is he that mad.. !? How am i supposed to get out of it?"

"Speak something !" My voice was shaky...Trisha and jungkook looked at me...but they could not do anything...and karan was still focused on his food...

He was seriously mad at me.... watching the one whom i call my family ignoring me is the worst of the nightmares....i started tearing up...and i looked down immediately...

I felt like shit! The person who takes care of me like a friend , brother and a father ...he is mad at me 😖😖

I couldn't control and tears started flowing down my cheeks i was still looking down not even touching the plate....

"Eat it!" I heard a voice as i looked up i could not believe...i was expecting karan and here jungkook was holding a spoon full of rice and shoving it towards me and looking at me with hope....

Then another voice interrupted..." Eat it won't you!?" This time karan spoke... i looked at him...he was no more shooting daggers from his eyes his eyes felt warm and soft... seeing this i felt at ease...
then i looked back at jungkook who was still holding the spoon and extended my hand to take the spoon from him and ...

What the---  " why are you pulling it away now??" I asked..

Jungkook (scoffs) : i have been holding this from one full minute and can't you take one bite when I'm trying to feed you..." Saying this he kept the spoon and down and looked away...
Aiishh this boy...ok come on feed me ...as i said this he jumped and turned back to me ... grabbing the spoon and shoving it into my mouth...

I opened my mouth and ate it....

Then we both noticed that karan and Trisha were staring at us...

Trisha was in "awww" while karan looked completely clueless his mouth was open..as big that a mouse can enter easily and that's when they looked like as if a old movie reel stopped in between...we both looked at them and then at eachother and burst out laughing....

Laughter is infectious someone said correctly... looking at us laughing like maniacs they also started laughing and it became whole laughing yoga class lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

After we all got exhausted we finished what was left on our plates...

What if we all do a night out today...we will play games and have fun... what say..!? I asked...

On which karan immediately cut me off
"madam you have a presentation in few days if you remember!?"

Aiishh why he has to remember all my events...this is so annoying 😒😒😒😒