36

third person.

"I don't know if I trust you."

"It'll wash out." Zach shrugged as he put on the disposable gloves, grabbing the box of pink hair dye and opening it up, "Trust me, I used to be a hairdresser back in third grade."

"Ah yes, so I'm with a professional here," Serenity replied as he raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"Of course my love, you are in safe hands," He smiled at her before shaking up the bottle he had in his hand, "Do you want me to the whole thing or just the front parts?"

"Just do the front parts, I don't want to do the whole thing and then look bad," Serenity said as he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her, "What?"

"When have you ever looked bad?"

"Like every mornin-"

"Sorry can't let you finish that sentence." Zach interrupted her, "If you say anything like that again I will have no choice but to pour water over you."

"That's so mean," Serenity shook her head as the boy put his hands on his hips, a somewhat annoyed look on his face.

"So we're just going to pretend like you didn't pour water on me at your birthday party?" He asked, raising his eyebrows as she looked up at him.

"Yeah and what did that lead to?" Serenity replied as the boy went quiet, a smile growing on his face as he grabbed the bottle of dye again, "That's what I thought."

"That's the only time I'm allowing you to use that as a comeback," He said as he grabbed one of the front parts of her hair, "Because I know you will use it for the rest of your life."

"So every other comeback is good to use still?"

"Not all the ones where you think you can outsmart me." Zach shook his head, spreading the dye down her hair.

"I can outsmart you. You dropped out of school." Serenity shrugged, "Besides I've forgotten most of my comebacks."

"You've also forgotten how to show me affection because I haven't had a hug in days, I'm hug deprived," The boy said as he let out a dramatic sigh, grabbing the front piece of hair on the other side of her face.

"I gave you a hug 20 minutes ago." Serenity reminded him, furrowing her eyebrows as a confused look appeared on her face.

"Ok as I said, I'm hug deprived." He repeated.

"I don't know how you're going to cope when I get on my flight back to New York tomorrow morning," She told him as he placed the bottle of dye down and looked at her.

"I'll just lock the doors."

"I'll unlock them," She smiled at him as Zach shot her a glare, taking off the gloves and placing them beside the bottle of dye.

"I have had enough of these comebacks, you can go back tonight if you want," Zach suggested.

"Oka-"

"No." He shook his head as he frowned, "I was joking please don't go back tonight."

"I'm not going to." The girl said through a laugh before standing up and grabbing the bottle of hair dye, "Let's dye your hair."

"Let's not, management would kill me." Zach said as he held his hand up in front of her, "Do not even think about it."

"I hate your management."

"Same," He nodded, letting out a sigh, "But oh well, nothing i can do."

The girl nodded before they both enjoyed a small snack of strawberries while waiting for the dye to sit on the girls hair for half an hour, and after they were done with that, they washed out the excess dye and waited for it to properly dry.

"You look cute." Zach smiled at her as she thanked him, "I told you it would look good."

"I love youuu," Serenity replied, wrapping her arms around the boy and pulling him in for a hug, "Also here's your hug that you were so desperate for."

He smiled and wrapping his arms around Serenity before placing a kiss on her head, "I love you most."

––––

INSTAGRAM

breaharri, maddybaker and 3,827 others liked this post

wdwdramaupdates: [sent in] maddy told this to a fan of the boys? thoughts?

view all comments

username; who is maddy lmao

breaharri: i'm getting reallll tired of this girl
↳ username: yes brea periodt
↳ username: dw same

username: what i've literally met zach when he was with serenity and she offered to take the picture of him kissing my cheek and everything. why is she so pressedddd
↳ username: same she's the sweetest person ever???

username: isn't she the girl who wanted zach to leave the band or was that a rumour
↳ username: yeah myta lowkey hinted at it

serenityry: ok but who asked
↳ username: LMAO
↳ username: iM LAUGHINGDKSKDJDB
↳ username: unbothered queen✨

username: she can shut up she's the toxic one
treasurexo: periodt.
↳ username: oMG THE QUEEN OF BAD BITCHES NOTICED ME BRB CRYING

maddybaker: she didn't exactly deny it-
↳ username: there's nothing to deny it's not true lol try again next time luv xx

username: is it bad that i believe it tho- i've never really liked ren. i think she's so sketchy

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

one more cute zarenity chapter before ren goes back to new york ✨