𝐨𝐨𝟗. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬.

"Mubō-chan

"Mubō-chan." Tsukishima smirked looking at your eyes. He couldn't have possibly imagined himself seeing you in a situation like this. You looked a bit disheveled, but still cute. Your nose was a bit red due to the dust, so you didn't know if that added to your whole 'maid' look.

"Tsukishima." Groaning, you give him an annoyed look while he just chuckled. "Fukuda-san! The customer is here!"

"Oo! Invite him in!"

'Why Fukuda-san...why must you be the death of me?' You roll your eyes, stepping aside to let the tall pole inside the residence. He smiled smugly, bending his neck down so that he could come through the front door. 'What the fu-he can't be that tall!'

"Kei! How are you?" Seeing a smile plastered on Fukuda's face, you were a bit surprised since you haven't seen her smile that brightly before. Well, she did smile at you when you first met, but of course, you just had to ruin that possibility of her smiling everyday.

"Fukuda-san." He bent down, and nodded. "I'm doing well. How about you?" The both of them went into the kitchen and you were left in the living room all by yourself. Huffing, you continue to sweep the dust into a pile, Your mood now ruined by the presence of none other than the mean beanstalk himself.

     "Saito-san!" Internally groaning, you walk towards the kitchen and lean on a nearby wall. Tsukishima was staring at you, causing you to roll your eyes and stick out your tongue.

     "Yes Fukuda-san?"

     "Can you get some strawberries from the backyard please? There are barely any on the top of the shortcake, and you like a lot of strawberries right Kei?" He nodded and you roll your eyes yet again, heading to the yard and grabbing a basket from the back door.

     'Tsk, get strawberries for him...what am I, his slave?' 

     You've gotten strawberries with Fukuda before, so you knew the difference between the perfect ones and spoiled ones. Gently grabbing the stem, a genuine smile slowly grew on your face.

     Strawberries had to be treated with upmost care in order for them to not bruise. Otherwise, they would taste disgusting. Most people didn't know that strawberries were that delicate.

     'Kind of reminds me of me—'

     "Are you really taking your time?" Spinning your head to face no one other than Tsukishima, you heavily sigh and get back to picking the strawberries.

"I need time to choose which ones are good. What, do you think I'll just give you the bad ones? That's not very nice of me is it?" Giving him a cheeky smile, you finally get up from your squat and went straight to the sink on the side wall. Tsukishima seemed to be eyeing you, but you ignored it and just continued to wash the strawberries clean.

"Wow mubō-chan, you already got used to this country-life? Might as well place you in a farm where the rest of the cows are."

'I'll push your head through the fucking wall you blond brat.' Pushing out your negative thoughts, you simply grabbed the wet basket and pushed it into his chest. He grunted and groaned, seeing that his shirt had a wet puddle right in the middle of his stomach. Tsukishima rolled his eyes, grabbing the basket with his free hand while he attempted to dry his shirt with his hands by patting it. 'Idiot, that's not how you dry a shirt.'

"Saito-san!" Fukuda looked through the kitchen window and you immediately felt your heart drop out of your ass. You knew that look, and she gave it to you whenever she was upset or scolding you. Right now, she looked as if she was going to kill you and feel no remorse. You could practically hear Tsukishima chuckling under his breath at your scolding. "Grab Kei a spare shirt!"

"But Saito-san, how are any of my shirts supposed to fit on this fatass." Pointing your pointer finger at him as if you were accusing him. Fukuda rolled her eyes and gave you that murderous look again. "Fine."

     "Mubō-chan, I don't think you should worry about your shirts being too small on me. Frankly, it might be the other way around."

     'JESUS, THIS BOY IS NEVER SATISFIED WITH MY ANGER TOWARDS HIM.'  Your anger seemed to build up inside of you, and just like the first time you met, you pulled him down by the color of his stained shirt to meet your eyes. Fear crossed his eyes for a bit before his lips were pulled into a smirk.

     "I'm going to punch you if you don't shut the fuck up."

     "Really now? What pain can you do to me...chibi-chan."

     'Oh my god. This boy will be the death of me.'