Come over

Wooyoung just nodded stating ahead at the red light. 

"What the hell am I doing?" Wooyoung thought to himself. "I'm taking a possible murder under my roof? All under the basis of a creep cop." 

He looked down at the boy next to him who looked dazed.

"Hey you okay?" Wooyoung said reaching out his hand to hold onto his shoulder. When he didn't hear a response he pulled (swerved) over, hearing a series of loud honks and curse words.

"Hey you." Wooyoung said. He shook the boy a little but he still got no response. Would he be able to take a demon to the hospital? If the police didn't have any records on him neither did the hospital. And with how handsome he was, more creeps were going to try and make a move.

In a panic he picked up his phone dialing Yeosang's number (connected to the car speaker because calling while driving is very dangerous).

"Wooyou-"

"There's an unconscious demon in my car please come over."

"What?"

"You heard me. See you in 15 my house. Run fast!" Wooyoung hung up stepping on the gas.

If it were anyone else, Wooyoung would have been worried too because that's the type of person he was. 

Caring and kind the two things that always got him hurt.

Wooyoung pulled up to his house to find Yeosang standing there on his phone. He got out of his car opening the door and picking up the green haired boy bridal style.

"Are you drunk? You said you have a demon--" Yeosang almost stopped breathing. The guy was stunning and he almost almost admitted it. "in your car." 

"Inside please." Wooyoung said. He tilted his head asking Yeosang to lock his car.

The duo took the elevator, Yeosang taking the stairs to get to the apartment before them. Yeosang did a quick google search/rundown of the situation as he watched Wooyoung to his bedroom with the demon still in his arms.  

"Is this the demon that haunts your house?" Yeosang asked once Wooyoung gently put the demon onto his bed.

"Yeah, he said something about being in human form." Wooyoung said. Yeosang couldn't help but notice how worried his friend was over a guy he just met. Yeah the demon part was crazy too but he knew that Wooyoung wouldn't lie to him.

"Why do you look so worried over a guy you just met?" Yeosang asked, taking the unconscious boy's pulse.

"I'm not worried." Wooyoung lied. He was definitely panicking. He had just met the guy and he didn't want to admit that he was worried about him. He was a little too worried to be honest. 

 A few minutes later, San woke up with a splitting headache, his eyes still coming in and out of focus. He figured he was still at the police station or back in hell and that he dreamed the whole being on Earth thing. 

He propped himself up on his elbows trying to get off the bed but failed. San looked down at his hands and sure enough he was still in human form. Wonderful so this whole thing wasn't just a bad dream. 

Great. Fantastic. Splendid.

"Are you okay?" Wooyoung asked reaching out to check his temperature. San hadn't realized that his human was sitting next to him. He looked like a blob with purple hair.

He looked around the room spotting another figure across from him in the chair. San figured it was another human because of his fluffy brown hair. Was it even hair?