Meet Delta

My eyes flutter open from the obnoxious sounds of my alarm clock. Yay, it's my first day isn't it. First day of hel- i mean school.

I get up and go to my closet, the schools uniform is kinda weird. 'At least the skirts are long. I might end up putting on some legging under this... ok that looks better.'

Now the uniform now was a white flannel with slight above nee skirt, a black jacket, and a tie.

'Ok enough of that i need to get breakfast before mom leaves.' I ran down the stairs, like an idiot, and got some toast and cereal for breakfast.

"Hey Del, what you doing!" I jumped and turned around.

"Bloody hell, you scared me, Demi!"
I said as i saw it was just my older siter Demi. She was holding our younger sister in her arms.

"Bloody hell?? Sense when have you been British?" The older one snickered. I sign and finish getting my breakfast together.

As i pick up my sausage it fly out of my hand.

"Thanks for the sausage, sis." Demi said giving it to our little sister. I was going to say "give me back my sausage' but i guess i can let it slide if it is for Denise.

"Wait, where is Denny and Davvy. They have better not have broken something agian, or mom is going to be pissed!"

As if on Cue the twins walked down the stair pushing each other against the railings.

"Boys stop pushing eachother or one of you is gonna-" before i could finish my sentence Denny pushed Davvy so had he fell forward.

"DAVVY!" I screamed.

"Calm down, kill joy! I got him." Spoke Demi. She put him down gently with telekinesis, and graps something from my plate before walking over to the kid who had passed from shock and picked him up.

"I got this one!Mom is waiting in the car. If you guys can get Denise, i would be as pissed later." Then she walks ou the door. She can be scary.

----

There we were stand in front of the school. "Here is where you will be for the next 4 years."

"Do you want to tell me anything about the school before we walk in?" I reply to my sister's comment.

"What is there to tell. You know the name is Rose Quartz Academy. It's an academy for beings. What else is there to say???" She asked.

"I don't know every school has their little thing they do that is different from every other school. I just assumed that the school had something different and that's why it's so prestigious." I answered to my concern.

Demi just thought for a moment then looks back at me and said well we do have something different all right but you'll have to figure it out for yourself.

Boy if I only knew what was to come!

If you guys don't understand what's going on just tell me and I will make a chapter explaining everything.
Word count: 513
By: ImDyslexicBeach (Kenny)