+O6 - what do you mean 'suga still loves you'?!

#⃞┊hello? i just called a boy cute.. is this young love? ˎˊ˗

 is this young love? ˎˊ˗

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

"kiyo-chan.." y/n skipped to her classroom early in the morning, in which she saw her ex and her best friend.

"what's going on? don't tell me you two were making out.." y/n pouted.

"why would you think that? i was just showing suga what problems we had for homework."

"homework?! we had homework?!" y/n slammed her hands on the teachers desk as the two nodded.

"well that's a piece of crap.." y/n stated as she cleared her voice. "ooo, watch this." she picked up the chalk and drew two circles and an oval and a line across the top of the oval.

"tehehehe." y/n laughed evilly.

"y/n erase that!" suga shouted as he ran over towards the girl and tried to grab the hand that held the chalk.

"mwahaha neverr~" she laughed evilly once more.

"y/n.. you'll get in trouble-" suga hugged y/n by the waist and put his cheek on her back. the girl stopped moving and smiled, which of course the gray haired male didn't notice.

"y'know.." y/n started as suga moved slightly. "not gonna lie, i kinda miss this.." she placed her hands onto suga's, which was still wrapped around her waist. "but-" she sighed. "it cant be helped.." she continued.

"that's the perfect couple right there.." kiyoko mumbled as she wiped away her pretty fake tears.

the school bell then rang, indicating for the day to start.

the two teens took their seats, of course, about three rows apart.

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

"look at l/n-senpai!"

"shut up!" kageyama shouted and punched the ginger lightly as the two blushed slightly.

"oh you still haven't learned your lesson huh kags?" y/n asked sternly as she very lightly smacked the boy with his own book bag.

"o-w-ou.. what was that for?!"

"for messing with my hinata boke." she smiled as the first year did as well.

"i won't hit him anymore." kageyama lied.

"you better n-"

"y/n-senpai!" she heard her name being called as she rolled her eyes, already knowing who was calling her name.

"uh.. i have practice early today, so me and tanaka can't study." nishinoya explained as the two second years bowed and zoomed off.

"weirdos." y/n walked off to her next class.

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

#⃞┊❛what do you mean 'suga still loves you'?! ˎˊ˗

#⃞┊what do you mean 'suga still loves you'?! ˎˊ˗