The London vampires

I avoided moving from my childhood home and friends but it was for my dad's business so there wasn't an away i could make him stop or change his mind. Even if i had one more year of high school, he wanted to move now and not later. "i am going to miss this room" I thought, standing in the doorway holding my plant with some books in hand "come on sweetey, its time to head out" mom calls out from the front door. I took one more look of the now empty room "coming mom" i shout closing the door and head out mom. I tap my foot quietly in the back as we started to head to our new home in London. The places look nice from the people on the streets to the building, but it still doesn't help the missing feeling I have when wanting to go back home and be in my room "it's gorgeous, isn't it" he asks looking at me through the car mirror smiling, I shrugged looking at my phone lock screen of my best friend "it's going to be ok, sweetheart" mom said putting her hand on my knee, and smiles "i promise you're going to love London " she states patting my knee an, turns back to the front. I nod leaning back into the sat and continue to look out the window watching as we start getting closer to some homes, Not town homes but big homes with nice yards. Dad pulls up to a nice house with the back yard more of the woods. I step out the car and begin grabbing some boxes f mine shutting the car door, as dad walks to the front door and mom walks to the trunk "the house is stunning, you wouldn't want to leave" she smiles grabbing some more boxes for their room, then began to walk to the house following behind her though dad had already entered. I enter and go straight up the stairs to find my room "don't get me wrong, I love my parents, just hate to move when I only had one more year of school" finding my room and walk into the room over to the bed placing my books on the bed seating down "But what can I control" I thought looking around the room.(nighttime)I run quickly through the tree, not being able to see what was around me, because of how dark it was, no moon where were the stars? Not paying attention when I ran smack dab into a huge tree and fell down to the dirt. Touching my forehead, feeling wet on my fingertip gasping. As I got turned quickly almost breaking my shoulder and there stood a man but it was again to dark to see him when he got close to my face eyes go wide screaming. His eyes were deep black and white long teeth like vampire's teeth "snack" and leaned in...
_
_
_
This is just an idea I've been having and wanted to share, I'll be posting more soon tho!so stay tuned