The Beginning (part 1)

Alastor spits up blood from the attack that he just took and looks up to see no other than the king of Hell, Lucifer, his eyes were completely white with a hint of red with it. Alastor felt something new, something, shocking, he felt fear. This is the first time in Alastor's existence that he felt this 'new' feeling...

How this all started when Lucifer and his wife, Lilith, to the Hazbin Hotel to check on his little girl and her project. An hour later Charlie and Alastor went missing, he went to go find them. Out in the garden he found them talking for a few minutes then Charlie jumped on Alastor and hugged him, Alastor smiled (A REAL SMILE NOT HIS REGULAR ONE) and hugged back, Alastor then wispered something into Charlie's ear, This sent Lucifer off, he didnt care that it'll scare Charlie he wanted the 'Radio Demon' dead he went into his 'real' form and walked around the corner with a smile so huge it'd put Alastor's to shame, Charlie saw him walking tword them with the form she jumped off him and pointed behind him. Alastor admittedly knew what's about to happen, he mouthed 'RUN'. She then took off around the other corner, but you could still hear the steps of the enraged demon, Alastor turned around then felt a pulse of force that pushed him through the air and into a wall so hard it made a huge crack on the wall. "AAHHHHHHHHHHHhh...."

Alastor got up and said, "W-we weren't doing what y-you think w-we were do-"

Alastor was interupped by a finger no claw going into his side

this causing Alastor to spit up blood, and it land on Lucifer's face this making him turn back into his 'normal' form.

Lucifer was dizzy he had no idea what was going on, then,

???: DAD?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!

Lucifer turned around to see his daughter with a fearful and furious face.

???: ....Y-you pack q-q-quite t-the punch

they hear a voice that sounded that a broken radio speaker

Charlie: OH MY GOD, ALASTOR???!!!

Charlie ran to Alastor who was getting up and was holding his side with blood dripping out of his mouth.

Lucifer: *clears throat* Charlie, may Alastor and I speak alone for a second?

Charlie: What, No you'll kill him!!!

Lucifer: No No No, sweetie, I won't, I have healing powers, remember?

Charlie sighed and walked back inside.

Alastor watched as Charlie entered the building because he thought that Lucifer would attack again, well he was wrong.

Lucifer: follow

Alastor gulped and then followed into an alleyway

Alastor: Gonna leave my rotting corpse in an alleyway? Okay get it over with I'm ready.

Lucifer: Who said I was gonna kill ya?

after Lucifer said that he pinned Alastor against a wall and licked the blood from his face, after this action Alastor looked as red as his clothing..

Alastor: w-why di-

Alastor was interrupted by Lucifer kissing him, after a few seconds of realizing what is happening Alastor started to kiss back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well IDK how this Fanfic is gonna go but hopefully yall like it oh and also

STAY TUNED

~~~~~~~Shawn