1. |sparking an intrest|

(Your villain our fit above)

Your POV

I silently roamed the streets behind buildings, looking for a victim. That was until I saw a young boy crying, "awww what's a cut little boy like you doing out here?~" I cooed at the tiny child, "y-your that villain!" He stuttered only making me chuckle.

"Why don't you run home dear?, wouldn't want your parents to be worried now would we?~" I said summoning a pack of wolves, "get him." I growled. They took off the kid screaming, I bowed my head undoing what I had created.

"Stupid kids. He reminds me of a old friend I used to have. Hmph oh well, who cares I'm a villain nothing more." I said walking down the alley farther.

The one thing that pissed me off the most was having kids get in my way of a fight or something. I'd recently got into contact with the league of villains.

I'd been walking for almost an hour now, I used my other quirk to fly me up to a wall sitting on it, "Cmon pick up." I said trying to get ahold of toga, "HEY Y/N!" I heard on the other line, "hey toga, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a hunt with me. To visit and old high school bully of mine." "Oh hell yeah! Let me check with shigaraki first!" "Okay." I said waiting for her to answer, "shigi says of course! But don't kill yourself either." "Hey. I feel like I'm being watched. Hang on a minute I'm gonna look around." "Okay." There was a silencer a so began to walk around.

??? POV

I watched as the villain walked around, I need to hide, I thought. She's quite the villain she scared the crap out of that child.

"COME OUT I KNOW YOUR THERE YOU SLY BASTARDS!" Nice who choice of words.

|Your POV |

"COME OUT I KNOW YOUR THERE YOU SLY BASTARDS!" I screamed summoning some slendys along with a pack of wolves, "find them." I growled.

After quite some time they came back with no trace of anybody, I knew there was someone there, I hung up the phone.

Taking out my swords and slowing my claws to come out as well as my three tongues out, " Cmon you know you can't hide from me!~" "y/n!" I looked to my side, it was dabi. "Oh what now you burnt chicken nugget." You groaned facing him.

"Get out of here, you know alleys are dangerous." "Aww but I was just about find someone" "don't care, leave the alley." "NO" "I SAID LEAVE THE GOD DAMN ALLEY BITCH!" I stared, that's when I took off to the direction down the dark alley.

"Y/N NO!" I heard dabi call but I only kept going. "IM NOT DOING IT ANYMORE! I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE TOGA IS HE ONLY ONE WHO WAS ACTUALLY THERE FOR ME!!" I Shouted back running. I heard footsteps following me.

"Y-y/n." I heard a female voice, my mother. "What could you want you traitor!" I said looking at another hero next to her. "Come home please!" "No. I'm a villain can't you see you turned me into this, THE ABUSE YOU PUT ME THROUG!" I growled turning around.

I ran away as far as I could. I ran all the way back to the league of villains head quarters, tear streaming down my face. I opened the door with such force I made some people jump, "where's dabi!?" "In his room.." shigararki mumbled Turing back to toga.

I walked to his room knocking on it, "I-it's me.." "come in." I opened the door tears streaming down my face.

"I tried to warn you.." "I know and I was stupid for not listening. Just hold me.. please"I said as he held me.

|toga's POV|

Y/n came in the room, tears streaming down her face, hair wet and damp from the rain, her eyes filled with sadness and pain. I knew what happened... her parents saw her and asked her to come back home.

"Where's dabi!?" She Questioned, shigaraki turned to her, "in his room.." he said before turning back to me. She stomped out of the room up to his room. Poor y/n..