the start of stockholm syndrom

The next day when woke up there was the smell of pancakes. It reminded me so much of when my father would cook pancakes with chocolate chips in it. He knew it was my favorite. "Father, i...i miss you so much"! I started to cry when alastor entered the room with the pancakes, they were ironocally chocolate chip. When he layed them down on the bedside table i started to cry more. "Now darling whatever is the matter"? He asked. "My...father would make pancakes like this...they were my favorite". He sat down next to me and held me. "Well my dear, he shouldn't have tried to get between us, it was his fault he was banished, if he would just let me have you there wouldn't have been an issue". Was he justifying what he did? "Now smile my dear, your never fully dressed without one". He smiled but it was different, like a sympathetic smile. "Go on darling, eat up, your feeding for two after all". He placed his hand on my belly and felt the baby kick. He inched closer to me slowly and i couldnt help but see a different side to him. What am i thinking?! He banished my father, killed gauge, and has kidnapped me and forced me into marriage! I turned away and said "i...i am pretty hungry". I grab the plate and ate the pancakes. He sighed a bit but still smiled. When i finished he grabbed the plate and left. Thats was weird, i almost kissed him! I went towards the door and it was unlocked. I went out of the room and went downstairs. He saw me come down but he wasnt to worried. After all, all the doors and windows are locked and barred. He came up to me and said "is there a problem darling"? "No ..i just wanted to walk around is all". I said. He went to the radio and turned it on. On the station they were playing some kind of oldies music. He then grabbed me by the waist and held one of my hands. He started dancing and twirling me around. I had those thoughts again. Maybe being with him isnt so bad if i just do as he says. Maybe i could learn to live with him. When he was done he turned the radio off and said "i didnt get my chance to dance with you at the ball, your a wonderful dancer". I blushed a bit as he said this. "Um...th..thank you". I sat down on the couch and turned on the news. "On the report of queen Lucille, she has been returned to king Alastor, the abductors had been sent to prison but a few of them are still at large, if you see these people please call the police immediately". On the news report they showed a picture of vox, rosie, cherri, angel, vaggie and my sister charlie. Charlie is still alive!? My heart started to race at the hopes they would find me, but part of me hoped they don't. Whats wrong with me?! Why do i have these thoughts and feelings?! It doesnt make since! "Darling everything ok"? I stood up and said "n..no nothings wrong, i think im going to go back to bed". As i walked past him he grabbed my wrist and held me close. "Darling, i can tell something is wrong, im your husband you can tell me". I took a deep breath and said "fine, something is wrong with me"! "What do you mean"? "I...i want to escape you, but at the same time i dont, i hate you but yet, i have these feelings for you and i dont know why"! I started to cry and he looked at me. He wiped my tears with his thumb. "Theres nothing wrong with you my dear, your just developing feelings for your husband, theres nothing wrong with that its normal". He inched close to my face. "No matter what i love you, your my everything". I could see in his eyes he wasnt lying. I closed the gap between us and kissed him. It surprised him but he kissed back. Our toungues exploring each other. He deepened the kiss and picked me up. He carried me to the room not breaking the kiss. He layed me on the bed. "Lucille, i need you right now". He hardly ever calls me by my name. I nodded and he carefully took my clothes off then his. He kissed me again and entered me gently. "Im going to start moving now". He was gentle as he thrusted in and out. This wasnt like all the other times, this was different. We were actually making love. I held onto him as he kept thrusting. "A..alastor". As i moaned his name he started to go faster. "Lucille". I started to moan loudly as he went deeper inside. We climaxed at the same time and layed down. We were facing eachother and he held me close. "I love you Lucille". He whispered. "I...i love you too Alastor". We held eachother just staring into eachothers eyes. I really do think that i might actually love Alastor despite all the things he's done. He does have a good side to him.