Chapter 1.

Alanei-This felt all so wrong but at the same time it felt so good

Alanei
-
This felt all so wrong but at the same time it felt so good.

I thought as my suppose to be ex Micheal caressed my body. He gave me kisses everywhere.

"Alright stop, I'm going to be late for work." I playfully pushed him off me.

"It's not going to be the first time you are." He said smiling showing his pearly white teeth.

Just a crack of his smile made me so wet. It's crazy.

Micheal and I were off and on lovers for the pass three years now. No matter how far we distance ourselves from each other, we always found our way back.

We're like magnets.

"Okay I'll see you tonight." I said grabbing my keys off the counter and kissing Micheal goodbye.

-
"Well Hello Alanei, looking like the bad bitch you are." My co-worker Jorge said as I sign into work.

Jorge was my bitch. He always keeps it real with me.

"Hey Jorge! Do I have any cilents today?" I asked.

"Yes, sadly that trifling ass bitch Jessica." He rolled his eyes passing me her file.

"Sis talking bout' she's having contractions and wanna be admitted." Jorge continue talking.

"Pray for me, cause I got zero patience for her." I said giving him that 'bitch please' type look.

I was midwife here in a hospital in Miami. I absolutely loved this job.

-

"Ms. Smith!" I called out, placing a fake smile on my face as she made her way towards me.

Jessica was one of the worst cilents I've ever dealt with. The worst.

"Hi." She said holding her bump showing the most attitude.

I dont know if its the horomones but all this not even call for.

She was only seven months.

"Hello, how are you?" I said. "I notice you've brung your child's father." I said looking at tall figure on the side of her.

Not gone lie, he was pretty handsome. He had nice wave, darkskin and smelled so nice. Hard to believe he got someone like Jessica pregnant.

"Yes, he finally made time." She said looking him up and down.

"Alright, follow me."

-
"So that's it. You and your baby is fine." I said closing Jessica's file. "Your body is just preparing for child birth."

She gave me a nod and maded her way out.

"Oh hey! Can I get your name and comtact?" I said stopping her childs father.

"I'm Tayvion. What you need my contact for?" He asked.

His deep voice made him sound so intimidating, yet so sexy at the same time.

"Just a second option for contact." I smiled looking up at him.

"Look ion even know if that baby is mines so shawty I'll have to pass you on that." He said then making his way out.

-

After work for the pass eight hours I made my way home to see Micheal on my couch watching t.v.

"Hey, you cook anything?" I asked locking the door behind me.

"I warmed up some left overs." He said making his way to me.

He pulled me in closer and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Mm we should finish what we started earlier." I smiled pulling my thick curly hair in a messy bun.

"Actually Alanei, I think we should talk." He said pulling me towards the couch. "Talk about us and what are we."

"What do you mean?" I asked curious.

"C'mon you know what I mean." He said. "I want a title to this, I'm tired of us always fucking around, I want to build a life with you, build a family, I want to be with you Alanei." Micheal said.

This coming from Micheal felt weird. He wasn't affectionate nor did he ever confess his feelings towards me. He never sound so desperate.

"Micheal I dont know." I said. "I'm still not over you cheating on me."

"Shit, here you go bringing up old shit." He stood up. "That was a year ago, I've changed."

"I'm bringing it up cause it still hurts." I said getting up as well. "For you to just cheat on me, but with my sister, It hurts like crazy."

"I dont know if I can ever trust you again. " I said.

For a moment it was silence. I kind of felt wrong for bringing up the past but it was how I felt. And I didn't for sure if I wanted to continue having him in my life. His company just felt good.

"Well I'm gonna go." He said grabbing his keys. "Call me whenever you have an answer."

And with that he left, leaving me in some deep thought. I loved Micheal and I knew he loved me to, but some things just take time.

-

hi guys! that's the end of this chapter. it was pretty short and boring to me but let me know how you feel about this chapter. talk to me and share your opinions.

like, comment & share. 💕