Oh not uh

"Kam! Kam! Kam! Kam! Kam! Kam! Kam! Kam! Ka-"

"What Joseph?!?!" I yell at my little brother.

"Please come play with me!" He whined, his dark hair sprawled across his forehead and his chocolate eyes begging me to come play.

"Fine," I say as I make my way outside.

We walk outdoor and off our porch, we have a huge willow tree in the left corner and a play sett in the right.

There is a big white fence around our property.

Our house is huge, to put it simply, my parents are both retired lawyers and travel all the time, they are never home, it's just me and Joseph.

"Let's play!" He giggles, the game that he is trying to guilt me into playing is a game that we invented called birdy, he climbs to the top of the gym set and jumps onto the tramp. I stay on the tramp and try to catch him, if I miss then he gets to choose the game, if I catch him then I get to choose the game, it's our own version of Rock Paper Scissors.

"Ah ah aha ahaha ahahahaha! I'm Tarzan!" He screams as he jumps to the tramp. I slide across the slick tarp to try and catch him, he bounces once on the black and bounds off the tramp. He lands on his butt and I started laughing, until I realized he was crying. I jumped off the tramp and grabbed him.

"Where does it hurt buddy?" I asked

"R-r-r-ight here," he hiccups into my sleeve while pointing to his arm.

"Okay, come on, I will take you to the hospital." I rush as I pick him up and carry him to my car.

I just turned 17 last month and I got a new car! My parents of course, could have bought me any car that I want, but I chose a cute yellow bug.

I loved it!

I buckled him into his car seat and started driving.

It was a fifteen minute drive to the hospital and as soon as we got there Joseph started crying harder.

"It's okay buddy, we're here," I whisper into his shoulder as I carry him inside.

"What can I do for you?" A lady with a high blonde ponytail, obviously wearing extensions, and bright blue makeup smeared across her face.

"Uh, I think my brother broke his arm." I say as sweetly as possible,

"Well, it's going to be a little while, all of our doctors have appointments right now." I flashed my ID at her, "Ms. Carter, right this way, we will get to you as soon as possible." She smiles and leads us to a room.

"Thank you" I say as she walks out. I sat there and held Joseph as he cried

Click

"Kamberlyn Carter." He says

"Yes sir, that's me!" I smile back

"We are going to take him to get some x-rays while you fill out the paperwork," he says

"As always" I chuckle back, I fill out how old he is, 5, and all the other blanks.

"As good as new," Dr. Clay chuckles as he walked back in holding Joseph,

"Thank you" I say as I walk outside.

"You okay buddy?" I ask as I climb into the driver seat

"Yeah," he sighs

"Do you need some ice cream?" I ask as I lean back and tickle him to try and cheer him up

"Yes, yes, yes!" He giggles