Everything isn't as it seems.

Clem was walking down the hall to get to her locker. When a boy named James went over to her to give her the book she had forgotten in English. Clem looked over to James as he handed over her book. As he did so he had said " Hey I came to give you this. Also I thought you looked pretty cool. Just thought I would tell you. Anyways good bye." Then he had left but Violet saw this. She was somewhat upset but she knew she would think of something. Clem and Violet have been dating for atleast a 2 months by now. Violet was alittle nervous but then she had just asked " Clem would you like to go on a date with me?" Violet was nervous for the answer. But Clem then said " Sure I don't see why not." Violet had then smiled and they hugged. Violet said " I'll see you at six Clem?" The other girl said sure.

Later...

Clem had finished getting ready and went downstairs to say goodbye to her parents. Violet then picked up Clem and they went to a movie. After the movie they decided to cuddle. Violet then drove Clem home. They said their goodbyes as Violet went home. Violet then thought to herself "next time he comes near her there will be another thing coming near him."