CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

LIGHT

LIGHT

The next day

"Light can you please talk to me now? I am literally bored. Let's do something, stop thinking about your mom." I looked at Vin, he's bored because I don't talk to him since morning. I just let my self think about my mom. I hate her, but I miss her.

"Okay, okay. I am sorry." I walk in his direction. "You know what you stared at that letter for almost an hour! I couldn't believe you don't talk to me, and to your nurse." He said.

"I'm sorry love." I hugged him. "It's fine, it's fine." He replied. I sit beside him. "Did your nurse came here?" I asked. "What the heck you didn't know? She came here, she didn't talk to me. She just put my breakfast and gives my medicines then go. I don't know what's happening to her."

"Maybe she's shy or she's afraid of you now." I replied. "Maybe, I guess." He replied. "You know what Light, let's just go outside. I thought we're going to talk to that Vanez girl?" He asked. "Oh, I forgot. Let's go? We really need to go now. Police Officer Miller is going to pick me up today!" I forgot about this!

We immediately stand up. "But Vin, we need to ask our nurse first." He holds my hand. "No need let's go." He said. "But they're going to find us. What if Doctor Shawie knows what we did? We're not allowed to go outside without your nurse or my nurse." I said. "Light, trust me okay?"

"Okay, I'll trust you." I tried to open the door but... "I told you, we're not allowed to go outside alone. That's why the door locked outside. See?" He looks a little bit mad. "Why they locked it huh?" He asked.

"We have no choice, let's just get back to your bed and wait for them to come." We sit on his bed and wait for our nurse to come. "What if Police Officer Miller, is going to pick me up now? What you're going to do?" I asked. "I'll go with you! But! Please don't say that! We need to talk to Vanez now, for us to know if her dad will help you!" I smiled.

"You really like being with me huh?" I asked. "What did you say? Ask that to your self Light, I know you feel the same." We laugh. "So? You're saying that you love being with me?" He smiled. "Love? That's so deep! I just like being with you. You know what? You're so kind, and handsome!" He said.

"Handsome? Me? I know." We laugh. "Wow huh! You really admit it!" We can't stop laughing we don't why. "Light? What do you feel when you're talking to me?" He asked. "It's a different feeling, that I never felt before. How about you?" Why he's asking this kind of thing to me?

"Uh, yeah. It is like that, I don't know why my heart beat fast when I am talking to you. It's not like, I feel something bad or wrong. It's a kind of feeling." He explains.