The Death

Hy guys. This is my second project and I wonder how it's gonna effects the 4th great ninja war. When I write these I try to make it as logical as possible. If it doesn't work out then I need some ideas from you guys on how this story should carry on and end.So here goes something.

"Normal speech": "I can't believe you killed me."
'Thought':'I thought we were brothers'
"Biju/summons talk":"I guess I was wrong"!!!
Jutsu:"BijuBomb"

Disclaimer: I don't own anything I write about in this fiction, but my ideas only from chapter one to infinity.

"Chidori!!!!"
"Rasengan!!!!"

BOOOOM!!!!!

Both attacks met in the middle. A black chidori created by Sasuke Uchiha in his curse mark induced form. A Purple Rasengan with red vermilion chakra around it as created by Naruto Uzumaki.

You might be wondering why these two are fighting to either mame or kill the other. It's exactly like the anime from Sasuke knocking Sakura out and leaving her on the Bench to Sasuke and Naruto being in a jutsu clash.

Speaking of the clash. A big dark grey chakra sphere expended around. Inside the sphere Naruto and Sasuke where still clashing. Naruto was winning. Successfully pushing Sasuke back lil by lil.

'How is the stronger then me. It's probably that red chakra around him that's giving him this boost. He won't stop me though. NO ONE WILL STOP ME FROM KILLING ITACHI. NO ONE!!!' So with his other hand he made another chidori and plunged it in Naruto's chest and blowing up his heart.

"Sasuke?" Naruto couldn't believe it. His supposed brother just blew up his heart. And he couldn't do anything about it cause he his chakra was depleting fast.

In the mind scape
Drip....
Drip....
Drip....
We see giant cage in what looked like a sewer and a mass amount of red energy flowing out.
"That dumb kit. He didn't go for the kill. It's clear that Uchiha brat is trying to kill. I thought he'd get the picture the first time that jutsu went through his chest but nooo, you had to stay ignorant to that fact." Said an an angry voice that leads in to the giant cage. If u look closely you'd see a giant glowing eye lossing its light. "I won't be reforming anymore. Damn 4th hokage using the Shinigami to seal me. When the kid dies he'll be going to the afterlife while I go to the Shinigami's belly. Hn. The must be a way to get revenge on the Uchiha. The must be a way."

Then he had an idea. With an evil grin on his face he started pumping more chakra in the boy but instead of pumping it in his body he pumped it into Narutos mind scape avatar that was laying in the water.

"If I can't have revenge then u will. Hn hn hn hn ha ha ha ha HAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YES IL MAKE U THE NEW KYUUBI. YOUR SOUL WILL BE THE ONE TO REFORM WITH MY POWER. KILL THE UCHIHA WHO KILLED YOU AND KILL THE UCHIHA WHO KILLED PARENTS. HERE IS THE MEMORY OF THAT NIGHT. IT WILL FEUL YOUR HATE!!!"