Party At Miu's!

Y/N Pov*
     After we left the diner I had so many questions. Like how did they know, was this planned, how did Miu get from my house to the restaurant without me seeing.
"Y/N, Gonta and everybody know you have many questions"
"Yeah, hell, I think I know one of them..how did I? THE PERFECT, ONE-OF-A-KIND MIU IRUMA GET TO THAT RESTAURANT SO FAST? Duh easy After you guys left, Kiiboy picked me up.
"Nishishi Also how did we know? Korekiyo told us all, he told us he felt guilty and in hopes that we would forgive him. So we all came up with a plan. Thoughhh you and him will be gettin' a date soon, PARTY NIGHT TONIGHT BABY!"
"Korekiyo told you guys?"

    Korekiyo was driving his own car, He was in the car with Kiibo and Tsumugi. They kept us apart because they didn't wanna hear us be all "lovey Dovey" but I don't even think we are a actual couple yet..

   "Y/N?" Gonta's hand went across my face
"H-huh Oh sorry!" I chuckled
I saw Miu her face looked sad, more upset then ever.
"Hey um Miu..you look upset did something happen?"
"H-huh No! You're just seeing shit now Y/N I'm fuckin' fine"
"Ooh! Nishishi..Miu you seem to get angry with Y/N so much now-"
"EVERYTHING IS FINE SHUT THE FUCK UP"
I have never seen Kokichi so shocked, Gonta looked like he was gonna cry.

The rest of the car ride was silent, Once we got to Miu's house we all went in.
"Y/N darling how was the ride? Is everything ok..? You look pale and scared..."
"Korekiyo...I need to talk to you..."
"Oh..? About what my dear?"
I took his hand and lead him into a bathroom, he looked surprised and I could tell he thought something else of it.
"Korekiyo..are we dating?"
"...my dear..why wouldn't we be dating? You know I love you.."
"K-korekiyo..."
Before I knew it his lips were pressed up against mine, it felt warm, and our lips fit perfect on to Each other.

The door opened, Miu stood there with Tsumugi and Kokichi.