24

Yeonjun's POV

"Im doing it."

I took a really deep breath before I pushed the doorbell.

"Who is i- Young Master Yeonjun! You came home! Where are your things? I should get i-" our most trusted maid was cut when I gestured my hands for her to shut up.

"Where's Dad?" I coldly said. "He's in the office Young Master." I nodded and walked in, she bowed down to me.

I went to my Dad's office. "Anything for my Soobin." I mumbled to myself and sighed.

I gained all my strength and energy then knocked on the huge dark brown door of my Dad's office.

"Who is it?" I heard him asked from inside.

"I-it's me D-dad."

"Come in son." I took another deep breath and walked in and towards my Dad's desk.

"Hello son. What is the matter and you have visited me huh?" he rested his head on his palms.

"I.. I just wanna see how are you doing."

"I'm doing fine son. But, I don't believe that you only came here to see how I am. You need something, do you?"

"Y-yes Dad." I looked down.

"What is it son?"

"I need someone to be released... f-from jail."

"I can fix that right away son..."

"R-really?" I looked up, hope seen in my eyes.

"But in one condition."

"What condition?"

"I need you, to take my place, as the mafia boss." he crossed his arms.

"But Dad-"

"Will you or will you not Yeonjun? I am an easy person to talk to." his eyebrows are furrowed now.

"I-i will." I lowered my head once again.

He pick up the phone and dialed someone.

"Hello?" he said.

"Take someone out from jail.... Ah yes, yes, wait."

He glanced at me. "What is he's name?" he asked.

"S-soobin. Choi Soobin." I muttered.

"Take Choi Soobin out. Yes. Yes.. Use my name.. Okay.. Thank you." he said and ended the call.

"T-thank you Dad."

"Do you know that Choi Soobin's mafia is my mafia's enemy?" he chuckled. "Well then, get your boyfriend and come back tomorrow."

How did he know that Soobin is my boyfriend?! Well fuck it. I don't care. I just need to go.

I just need my Choi Soobin.

ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ
Hewwo guyss!! Please don't forget to vote!! ❤️❤️❤️