Hartbig Chapter 26

Hannah's Pov

They removed the machines from me and told me I'd be discharged tomorrow morning. It didn't matter to me what happened before I was lying in this hospital bed, all that mattered was that I was with Grace. The love of my life.

Grace came back from the hospital cafe with 2 lattes. She set them down on the table beside my bed and said "Am I okay to do this?"

"Do what?" I laughed.

"This" she said as she climbed on top of the bed, put her legs around my sides and sat on my waist.

"Mmhmmm" I mumbled as she kissed my lips and cuddled me tightly.

"Ive missed you"

"I know" I laughed kissing her head.

I lifted her head of my chest and kissed her lips, she kissed back, we slowly and calmly began to French.

The doctor walked into the room, "oh, I umm, will give you guys some privacy"

"No no, its fine what were you going to say?" I said pulling away from Grace, she put her head back on my chest. And rubbed her hand up and down my body.

"I was going to say, your discharge papers are at the reception, you can leave tonight if you want"

"Oh okay thanks doc!" I smiled as he shut the door.

"Listen Grace, I really don't care about what happened to cause this, all I care about is that you're here with me, you are the love of my life baby, I love you" I said putting my arms around her and holding her tightly against my heart.

"AWW Hannah, I love you too" she said pulling down my t shirt slightly and kissing my tattoo.

"And I promise and swear down on your life I DID NOT cheat on you, I was quick enough to realize what was going to happen so I left"

"That doesn't matter right now baby, what matters is that you survived and that you're here and that I'm laying on your chest with a beating heart inside of it." She responded looking into my eyes.

I stared back into her beautiful brown eyes and found myself lost in them.