First Shot

On the request of rainalover.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
"Fresher?" She nodded "Naam..?" Her senior in college asked.

"Naina..ahh, Singh" she fumbled in nervousness.

"Naina ahh Singh... Intresting name" he smirked looking at her state. "Ghabrao mat.... Ye ragging nahi hai". She took a sigh of relief "atleast yet" he gave her smirk again making her nervous again.... She is cute, he thought.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"Sir..." She called him in a meek voice, he was standing with his gang talking to them when she got his attention.

He looks at her confused, trying to recognise if he know her.. ahh how can he forget her, the fumble girl . He smirked and went near her... And raised his eyebrow asking what she wants.

With nervousness pasted on her face she brings her hand forward from behind her back, offering him a red rose.. he was amazed. "Aap..ke..liye" she said looking at her feets.

He looks at her seriously making her more nervous than before "agar mere liye layi ho to..... Meri taraf dekh kar do".

She was scared to look at him, afraid to loose herself in him... what if she say or do something stupid and make herself a laughing stock. He is the most handsome guy of this college, he is sharp and intelligent and also her senior.... girls go gaga over his looks and she too is a victim of his charm.

***Ankhiyon ke jharokhon se maine dekha jo saanware Tum dur nazar ayee, badi dur nazar ayee Band kar ke jharokhon ko zara baithhi jo sochane Man men tum hi muskaae, man me tum hi muskaae***

She slowly lifted her eyes on his face but quickly lowers them again, she felt her heart racing "you can look at me.... Itna bura bhi nahi dikhta mein" he chuckled.

"Please...please accept this ...rose sir" she said looking here and there but at him.

"To ragging shuru ho gyi tumhari" he spoke knowing the reason of her behaviour, he know that she is effected by him but she isn't from those girls who throws themselves at him... She is.. different very different. "Agar tum chahti ho ki tumhara ye task complete ho to... Look into my eyes while giving this rose".

She gulped hard, gathering all her courage she looks into his eyes.. he was mesmerized, she is simple yet beautiful... Finding the opportunity she handed him the rose and runs away from there leaving him flabbergasted.... He looks at the rose and smiled.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"You are a saviour Rajveer... itna sara kaam hai or time itna kam... Thanks Rajveer for volunteering.. I can trust you only in this matter... It's just mock test but still make sure nobody cheats" his professor said.

"No problem ma'am it's not a big deal.. I'll handle everything" he assures her.

As soon as he enters in classroom all the girls sighs in pleasure to see him as their examiner for the day.. he chuckled to himself.. he loves this this attention, he started to distribute sheets when he again heard that melodious voice.

"May I come in sir" he saw Naina.... So she is the students of journalism. Intresting.

"You are late" he said in authority, she was startled to see him there as examiner.

"So..sorry sir.." she said timidly, lowering her eyes scared. "Wo raat ko.. padhte huye der ho gayi....... Isiliye subha..subha der se uthi..".

Damn she is too innocent "come inside.. and take your seat" she went on her seat in hurry almost stumbling "sambhalke.." he exclaimed.