Last Part

Ek request meri bhi lele... Koi please Raina ki college life pe story likh do 🙏😁 cute si pyari si.. full of romance and passion. 💞

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

He was drinking continueslly in his hotel room after conference meeting from past one hour, it's been one week since she left. He isn't not able to digest the fact that she left him because he don't love her anymore like before... according to her. He drinks another shot in a go. He sat down on leather couch and started repeating their last conversation in his head, trying to analyse what went wrong.

The door of his hotel room burst open, a girl in her early twenties enters inside his room in a skimpy dress with heavy seductive makeup giving him sultry smile. "Hi Handsome,.... You look alone, but not to worry I'll make you the happiest man on earth tonight".

His eyes were still close, he was still lost in the thoughts of his wife, her smile, her anger, her sadness, her hapiness, her tears, her joy, her uneasiness... He felt her hands hands un-butoning his shirt.

The moment her hands touched the bare expense of his chest, he felt as if hundred of ants eating his flesh, his body started to burn. He jerked her away making her fall on floor right on her butt.. she exclaimed.

He got up from couch "leave.." he ordered without looking at her.

"Huhh..!!" She looks at him confused, is he crazy or what "lekin abhi to kuch hua bhi nahi".

"I said leave" he said gritting his teeth, when she still didn't left "GET OUT!!!" He roared, making her shudder she left in hurry getting scared of this wierd man.

"Dammit" he throws his glass on wall in frustation "kya kar raha tha mein...what the hell am I doing??" He opens the window of his room trying to breath in fresh air so he can think fresh "kya karwa rahi ho tum mujhse  Naina... What you have turned me into". He closed his eyes tightly, totally clueless what to do next, there is no one who can guide him.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"Ye le..." Priya handed her coffee "what went wrong actually between you guys... Last time I met you... You were happy with him fir achanak".

Priya was Naina's cousin, she is an army officer, who recently posted at Delhi headquarters. Naina is staying with her since she left him. "Kuch bhi achanak se nahi hota hai Priya... Har chiz ki shuruwat bahot pehle ho jati hai... Bas hum hi sab kuch dekh kar... Nazar andaaz kar dete hai, bas hamare andar itni himmat hi nahi hoti hai ki hum shuru mein hi awaz utha le.... Or jab tak himmat ati hai.. tab tak bahot der ho jati hai".

It was the first time she broke her silence on her relationship with her husband she didn't interrupted her wanted her to go on.. so she can lessen the burden of her heart.

"Ek paudhe ko hara bhara banane ke liye sirf paani aur khaad ki zarurat hi kafi nahi hoti hai, waqt ke sath usey dhoop aur chao ki bhi zarurat hoti hai.. warna wo paudha murjha jata hai... Hamare rishte me bhi aisa hi kuch hua tha.....pyaar to hai, magar izzat nahi, waqt nahi..." Priya looks at her face naina was looking calm but priya knows that she is fighting a storm building inside her.

"Wo rishta murjha gaya.... Mera pyaar unki kamiyabi ki chamak me feeka pad gaya.... He loved me enough to let me go." she said holding back her tears.