Chapter 1: Living in Paradise

By: Growth Gooru

She rolled out of bed, taking in a long breath in as she stretched her short skinny arms extended into slender and soft hands. Her long silken black hair flowed down past her shoulders, just above her toned chest. She had deep charcoal eyes that had delicate pear shaped curves to them. She shined in the light making her appear angelic as the island sun beamed onto her light cream colored skin. Her complexion was pale as snow, it didn't make hiding her less attractive features any easier. She had a unique blend of eastern beauty, her father was Japanese, and her mother was Korean, her features resembled her mother's mostly, she had her eyes, lips, and delicate face. Unfortunately it was hidden underneath a layer of imperfections, most of all, the dark rings around the bottom of her eyes from all of the time spent staring at computer screens, logging data and assessing research.

As she lazily walked towards the bathroom her pajamas slid down her shoulders, even a young adult sized pajama set wasn't fitted for women under five feet. She struggles with it for a moment, then loosely catches it, trying her best to center the top neckline over her narrow shoulders. The small woman was four foot eleven and had a chest flat as a cliffside, no bumps other than her two hardly noticeable nipples and she had an even tinier hole where her belly button was. She always hated the fact that her puberty never gave her any womanly features, she looked like she was still in her early teens. Her best feature was her pillowy lips, they had a delicate softness to them.

She walked into the bathroom, two and a half feet from the top of the frame, she put her hand around the edge of it, she struggled closing it, as an edge caught on the floor. She rolled her eyes and pulled tighter, leaving a sizable scratch on the floor and locked it, letting loose a long sigh.

Her room was about the size of an average household bedroom, plenty of room for her desk, twin bed, and dresser. A window was facing an open beach and sea, a few palm trees dotted the specks of green before landing into an endless expanse of sand and ocean. The island house her father had been given to conduct his research was tight, but cozy, the plain white walls and modern furniture left nothing left to art or beauty. Most of the furniture was crafted by a local employee of the same company her father worked for just a few months now. Most of her clothes and other items were strewn about everywhere in a big mess. Although notably a single lab coat, equipped with vials, gloves, and a pair of goggles hung on the coat rack near the exit of her room. The ceiling was tall, spiraling into a cone shape, starting from seven feet near the edges all the way to ten feet in height near the tip of the dome roofing.

Inside the small bathroom, she was lazily doing her morning routine sheepishly grabbing whatever she needed along her calculated trip to breakfast and a cup of coffee. She struggled to reach up towards the sink mirror, every day she felt this same kink in her neck from stretching her arm towards the mirror door. Nonetheless she reached towards it and grabbed her toothpaste and started brushing, quickly hitting the shower lever as she heard her father call out, "Jade! Breakfast!". She didn't respond, now stepping into the shower after rustling off her pajamas. She reached up to the shower head, pointing it into her mouth, gargling and rinsing, and then whipping back the curtain to toss the brush back in. She tosses it forward, landing into the toilet with a tiny plink. Her face twists into a knot, she starts to huff as she looks down at her wet body, unimpressed. She spreads soap across her bare chest, suds form up and then drips down her smooth body, her butt was small, and inoffensive. Her pixie like body was cute at best, at worst she looked like a young boy with very long hair. She never dreamed of having a huge bust or massive bubble butt until recently when her father and her moved to the Goddess Resort.

The Goddess Resort was a soon to be open island spa off the coast of Miami. All the employees at the spa were required to undergo a special screening process, and submit lab work, and specialized training. Everything was pretty low key, and nobody talked much, gossip was rare, and work was abundant, most people kept their mouths shut about any strange happenings on the resort, after they signed an NDA, and a few other official documents. All of the employees at the higher up positions of the company were women, the CEO naturally, also a woman, Cynthia Gray, a philanthropist billionaire who spent her money funding the Goddess Project. Nobody really knows where Miss Gray got her wealth from, some say a large portion was from her husband, Alton Gray, who had passed away a few years prior to the launch of her corporation.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 20, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Jade's Theoryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें