Red Light

Dejanae's pov.
Me and Chris was in the car driving home we was 5 hours from home and I just had a cup of coffee to stay up and pay attention to the rode Chris was sleeping he looked so cute then all of a sudden Chris woke up.

"Are we their yet baby?" Chris asked me

I turned and looked at him for a second.

"No baby almost" I said to him

I continued to drive and I felt Chris looking into my soul.He slid his hands in between my legs and started rubbing my thigh,I looked at him and bit my lip.

"Baby what are you doing?"I asked him

He didn't say nothing he slid his hands in my shorts and underwear and started to finger me.Me loving the feeling I grinding on his finger slowly.

"Mmmm" I moaned

"You like that baby?" Chris asked me

I nobbed my head and then I stopped grinding on his finger because I realized that I was driving.

Baby stoppp I'm drivinggg"I moaned a little bit

"I don't care run some red lights baby" He said in his deep voice

He put his finger deeply in me.

"Ah ohhh fuckkk" I moaned holding tightly on the steering wheel

I pulled over and stopped the car.I laid my set back so I could feel more.He grabbed me by my throat and kissed me roughly as he still had his fingers in me I moaned in between the kisses.He ripped my shorts off and he sits back in his set.

"Ride me baby" He demanded 

I did as told and sat on him his hands griped my sides he helped me speed up the pace i took his hands off my sides and put them on my boobs as i bounced up and down on him our moans filled the car and the car moved as we fucked.

"Fuck Dejanae" Chris moaned loudly

"You like that baby?"I asked him

I sped up the paste.

"Fuck Dejanae im gonna cum"Chris groaned squeezing my nipples.

I moaned in satisfaction loving the feeling,he started sucking and squeezing my nipples at the same time i could feel myself about to come.I moaned as my eyes rolled back he put his seat back more and i felt him inside me even more and deeper.I put my hands on his chest and dug my nails into his skin.

"Fuck Dej"He said looking at his chest

He flipped us over he was on top now pounding my shit.

"F-fuck Chris s-slow down babyyyyy"I moaned in pain a bit

He didn't do as told he kept going and the more i felt myself reaching my climax.

"You want me to stop mamas?"He asked me

I looked at him and nodded no,he leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"Cum for me bebe"He said

Still thrusting in me i finally cummed on him and he cummed on me,Out of breathe we looked at each other the car was so hot we opened the window a tad bit and knocked out.

*The next morning*

I woke up and seen i was fully naked,i got dressed and fixed myself an the seats in the car.Then their was a knock on the window,i rolled the window down and saw it was a police man.

"Maim do you know how long you've been at this red light?"He asked me

"Sir i thought i pulled over to the side of the street"I said 

"Well maim next time no stopping to have a lil freaky time at the red light"he said walking away

I laughed.Damn these damn cops man.