Chapter 3: The Party Date

It was early the next morning when Ameriah had woken up from her sleep. She had just gotten off the phone with Zen. For some reason this man got up very early in the morning and she couldn't figure out why, seeing as he was up late last night.  She was thankful though that he called and woke her up, just so she can take Anubis our for a walk before too many people were out and about. She still couldn't shake the thought of someone watching her.

Anubis has been waiting by the door while the girl got dressed. The dog had already grabbed his equipment, something she had to teach him since she often forgot all of his gear due to the state of her mind. He waited patiently as the girl finally walked over, smiling as she put his gear on and the two finally stepped out of the apartment and made their way out of the complex.

"Let's see. I have three people already that are coming for sure. Jaehee mentioned that her and Jumin would take care of most of the preparations such as the venue and security."

She then stopped to think more. There was so much to think of when it came to a party let alone something like a fundraising party.

"Hmm. Maybe I should call Jumin or Jaehee about things such as catering and set up."

Anubis whined sensing her anxiety rising the more she thought about the party. She snapped her attention to the dog and gently patted his head.

"I guess I shouldn't over think it too much huh boy? After all this is my first time doing this and it sounds like they've done this a few times. I'm sure I won't need to worry about anything."

The dog nodded to her waiting for her to take the lead of their walk. Ameriah then began their journey again, trying her best not to fret over anything regarding the party.

The two were out for nearly an hour and a half before they started their journey back to their temporary home, when suddenly Ameriahs phone went off.

She stopped immediately and grabbed her phone out of her pocket. She found it was the messenger app again. She looked at the chat room briefly and saw what appeared to be Yoosung and Seven.

"I'll check in when I get back to Rikas apartment."

Anubis then waited for her to take the lead as he walked in step with her at her side while they made the journey home. The dog kept an eye on his handler something he'd been taught since he was a pup but something caught the his eye. He glanced back and saw what appeared to be a person not far from them. The dog nearly stopped but felt his handler still moving so he quickly picked up his pace to remain at her side while taking another glance at the person. The aura they gave off was not a pleasant one and the moment he looked back the figure was gone.

Ameriah noticed her dog distracted, something he had not done before since he was a pup in training. Not thinking twice about it she corrected him.

"Anubis focus." She stated.

The dog immediately looked right back at her as they continued. She saw he was still observant of her but something caught him off guard. She looked back at the direction he was looking in only to find nothing in sight. She looked down at him again and decided to ignore it for now. Anubis is not perfect it could have been a new sound or smell he had witnessed before.

The two then made it back to the apartment with not much trouble since then. Once she got in she took off her canines gear and proceeded to her phone. She opened the chatroom and immediately texts started flying.

Ameriah has entered the chatroom.

707: ah and she appears

Yoosung: oh hi Ameriah!