I met Ringo

!! **"~~!HOLA¡ SOY DUMMY THIC-*obnoxiously clears throat* hm..what?
So yeah. We're back again today~
(Which is a shocker since I  normally never... EVER finish the second chapter.. Or at least I don't publish it...)
BUT IVE GOT A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS ONE!
*gaaassp*
ON WITH THE STORY!!~~"**!!

The strange animal cocked it's head and made a few more purring noises. 

All I could do was sit there, utterly confused and scared.
Suddenly, it threw its head forward, making a gargling noise and started hacking up more of the pink substance. It switched gazes between the blob and I, and to my terror, swatted the blob toward me.

I flinched and backed up, eyeing the slime in front of me. At first I was going to gag, but something caught my attention. The blob turned into a dark murky black and started to sizzle, green smoke arising from it. I let out a shriek and scrambled to my feet, tripping over the toys to get to the door.

It immediately leaped afte and jumped over the pile of toys, off the wall and lunged towards me.

I finally got a hold of the door handle. Half way turned, the fox leaped onto my back and I face planted into the door, resulting in more severe pain through my probably now broken nose.

It started bleeding again but I wiped it off with my sleeve and ran to my second escape rout: the window.

It saw through my plan and once again leaped after me, only this time it landed in front of the window.
I Skidded to a halt and backed up slowly.

"This is it.." I mumbled. "This is how it ends.. "
The mysterious creature tilted it's ears down and made another weird noise, almost as if questioning me.

Backing up more, I hit the corner of the wall as the creature walked closer and closer towards me. I closed my eyes, waiting for it to rip me to shreds but that never happened. Instead it hacked up another blob and sat down right in front of my feet.

I opened my eyes and saw the animal nudge my leg with its paw.
It then proceeded to dip it's paw in the now black sizzling blob and then wipe it on its own nose, poking my leg afterwards. That's strange... It's almost as if.. It's trying to tell me something. It repeated it's actions then looked at me with a curious gaze.

Once it finally realized I wasn't getting the hint, it face palmed and hacked up more of the pink substance. As it was doing this, I noticed the red in its eyes had turned orange, but quickly changed back to its original color. The newer blob turned a shade of dark blue with black dots spreading throughout it. It started shaking and turned a shade of orange.
The creature dipped it's paw in , creating a hissing sound and the animal let out a small whine.

The orange blob started to evaporate and the animals eyes grew wide, it then repeatedly smacked it with the end of it's tail til' it was all gone.

It showed me it's now red and slightly swollen paw and dipped it in the black substance. I gasped. It hissed like the other one did, but this time when it pulled it's paw out, it was back to normal.
It nudged my leg again, then raised it's paw to point at my face.

"Uh..a healing spit thingy?"

It perked up, relieved I understood it and nodded.

"... and...you want me to u-- wait a minute how did you understand that..? "

The creature then gave me an annoyed look and shook its head. It pointed to the blob and to my nose.

"So you're saying if I put that on my face, it'll help?"

It nodded again. I was hesitant to sit down cross legged across from the animal. I could only stare at the black substance for a few moments until the animal finally had enough. It sighed and walked over the blob, biting my jacket sleeve and leading my hand towards it. I watched anxiously as my fingers tips dipped into it, feeling it's coldness rush over me.

Why was I trusting this animal?

It let go of my jacket and I brought my hand up to my face.. Cringing, I ask, "You sure about this?"
It nodded in response and I brought it closer to my nose. I couldn't help but smell it first.. The aroma of mud and lavender surrounded my nose as I felt the cold liquid make contact. At first it burned slightly, and there went the hissing noise, but the aching went away almost immediately.
I was really confused but the animal just started wagging its tail.

I rushed to my mirror on my dresser and leaned in, examining it.
I touched around my nose..
Nothing. No more pain. No more black substance.
Just dried blood.

I turned my body back towards the animal.
"How did you--,"
It was gone. I scanned the area for any sign of him but all that was left was a burned paw print on my bed sheet.
".. do that..?"

I spent a few more minutes searching for the animal, but it was no were to be found. I ended up cleaning the mess which took me an hour and a half, making me miss dinner. I didn't mind though.

All I wanted was for the animal to return..

And I had a feeling it would be soon.