hide and seek 👻💛

you and colby are playing hide and seek. you guys are really bored and wanted to do something fun with eachother.
your hide under your bed. your really small so fit under it easily. you hear colby talking to himself.
"y/n i'm gonna fiiind youuu. you should be scared cookie." he says in a child voice.
you start giggling but cover your mouth not wanting to hear you.
after about 10 minutes he starts giving up. he starts playing your favorite song.
"y/n ik you wanna sing along" he says in a high pitched voice.
you almost start singing but get control of yourself.
colby decides to try to make you laugh to give away your spot.
" cookieeee come to me cookie." he says. "cookieee! colby wants a hug. cookie" you start giggling.
he hears you . he runs into the bedroom. he checks every where except under the bed.
"well, i guess i'm gonna have to leave if i can't find my cookie" he says
you don't react because you know he's bluffing.
he slowly starts getting onto the floor to check under the bed. he sees you and smiles.
"found you cookie" he says laughing.
you try to crawl out but get stuck. colby grabs your hands and pulls you out.
"alright your turn to hide colbs" you say smiling
colby completely forgot about hide and seek and runs away.
you love him so much