1 - We Look Divine

A/N: Hey! The reader in these stories is gender-neutral. So I'm leaving it to your preferences when I say the word 'hole' (;
— — —
You and David were going on a weekend away to visit his parents. David was kind of shitting himself about the whole thing because it would be the first time he introduced you to them as his partner, and he was really nervous as he didn't have such a great relationship with his parents and desperately wanted to impress them.

You on the other hand, were as cool as a cucumber. You were very likeable, and people always loved you. David, (even though he was a nervous wreck himself, he still felt the need to comfort you) had assured you many times that they would love you, although you weren't sure who he was assuring; you or himself.

David had been fussing for days about what he would wear, what he would bring, what he would say. Even just an hour ago he was getting all stressed as he couldn't find the train tickets. You just took his hand, gently reminding him that they were in your pocket.

Now the two of you sat on the grotty train up to Brixton, and your calmness had somewhat rubbed off on David. You sat beside each other in your long, colourful coats and hats, shoulders touching as you both stared out of the window. The only sound that could be heard was the slow rock of the train on the tracks, and the occasional crackle of somebody's newspaper page.

You needed to distract yourselves from one another, as there was another slight issue present now.

The two of you were absolutely sinfully horny.

It had started about ten minutes ago, when David had gotten a random boner, which then lead to subtle touching of one another under your coats, which them lead to this. This moment in time where the two of you couldn't so much as look stone another without driving yourselves further into this hole.

You wanted nothing more than to get to your hotel as soon as possible. You would be staying there for the night as there wasn't a spare room in David's family home.
However, there was still half an hour left of your journey, and you could feel your boyfriend incredibly tense as he sat next to you, trying to control his raging boner.

"How are you holding up?" You said quietly, your voice louder than expected in the quiet carriage filled with a few people minding their own business.

"I'll make it" He whispered back through gritted teeth. "If we don't make eye contact then we'll be fine."

You let out a small chuckle. "Keep going, solider, we're nearly there."

He nodded quickly, turning his face back towards the window.

You had to admit, you were dealing with your own arousal a lot better than he was, but that by no means meant that it wasn't still a huge struggle.

You couldn't help but sneak a glance at his perfect face. Those features chiselled by the gods were glowing in the cold light of the view outside the window, making him look incredibly distinguished, yet so sexy.

You were positively burning between your legs.

A moment later, the train went through a tunnel, briskly cutting off the cold light and replacing it with the warm tones of the old carriage lamps, bathing his face in a whole new light, bringing out the golden and red tones in his hair.

You tried to look away, as his image wasn't helping with your own situation. However, everywhere you looked, everything was sexy. Even the shape of the lamps looked at though they were in the shapes of dicks.

You bit your lip, sighing quietly. This was torture.

Suddenly, you felt somebody take your hand, intertwining your fingers and squeezing softly.