Chapter 1- " Damn !! she is cute ".

Nessa pov :

It was that dreadful sound !! I hate that sound don't overthink it's the freaking alarm . You know me and my bed is in a really good relationship in which the alarm was like born to separate us .

I am Nessa Barrett . I am a 17 year old teenager . I live in California . Me , my mom and dad , my friends this is my world . I never imagined anything out of this . But we are moving to Canada today , my dad got promotion to LA ,
I really dont wanna I am not really a girl who likes change , I am really gonna miss my friends so much . But there isnt really anything I could do .

"Honey , did you pack everything . We are not gonna come back if you forgot anything " that's my mom , she is sweet woman , everybody loves her so much .
"Yeah mom!! I packed everything I don't think anything is left behind " .
"Nessa come down and eat breakfast we are going to be late " that's my dad He is a little overprotective in a matter of fact .

After taking a shower and getting ready I thought I would classy dress which I thought of black crop top and blue torn jeans with a black skechers.
I have like 3 big ass bags with me .
You know one have makeup , second have innerwears and the third have my dresses . "Hey !!! Do you mind helping rather than just saying you are my bigger brother " I said to my older brother Jackson . He a little goofy type and a very caring brother . He has a masculine body with dirty blonde hair and a brown eyes .

"You have hands and legs too , it's your bags bring it down if you want it ." I take back what I just said he is not caring he is a rude person I hate him ( I love him tho ).

"Fine !!! I will tell Laila everything " o said to Jackson . "Are you blackmailing me ? " He asked me ."Let me think oh wait I don't have to yes I am blackmailing you " it's his girlfriend she is the sweetest person ever . She is a little overthinker so Jackson is scared that what if I tell something and she overthinks about and breaks up with him . It's a golden ticket to everything I want him to do for me.
So it is technically my first day at Elle woods school . I am pretty nervous and excited too .

It's a pretty huge school I like the way it looked I walked into the hallway . When I kept my first foot to the school A boy bumped in to me in which i dropes all of my books in the floor  he looked at me and said  "Watch it weirdo " He was tall with a dark brown hair and blue eyes , He was so hot . And damn!! His eyes it's soo pretty . WHAT A WAY TO START SCHOOL , i thought to myself.

While I was picking up my books and girl with blonde hair and blue eyes helped me to pick it up , she was so pretty .
"Don't mind them , they are known as the " badboys of the school" said the girl who I don't know .

"Thank you so much " I said .
"It was my pleasure , you are new here right?? "
"Yeah " I said awkwardly.
"Don't worry I am a new kid too " she said.
"Oh!! Then how do you know about this school?"
"My brother , He is one of the badboys
I know pretty much everything about this school ".
"Cool , By the way I am Nessa Barrett ."
"Sorry , my bad I forget to introduce myself , I am Mads Lewis."
"So wanna be friends ?" I said .
"Sure , why not ?" Mads said .
We sat together  while eating lunch , she explained ro me almost everything about this school like about the badboys , cheerleaders , sluts etc. 

she told me that the guy who bumped into me was Josh Richards. The leader , then Anthony Reeves , the dont care type  , then Bryce Hall the crazy one , then theres Jaden Hossler , the singer .
Mads told me alot about them like the tattoos in there body , They call themselves the SWAY boys .
We talked almost everytime during school. She also said that Anthony Reeves is her brother so most of the time there all are in her house , She also told that she has a slight crush on Jaden Hossler , the singer .
"It would be weird to live around hot boys roaming in your house " i said laughing.
"Not really !! i got used to it btw , i grew up watching them so it is not really a big deal " she said smiling .

"Hey do you wanna hangout tonight in my house ? , i live downtown ." Mads asked .
"Yeah, I would love that".I said .

Thank you so much !! Love you all so much , hope you all enjoyed till here of the chapter <3