Chapter 12 : Time to move on.

Josh's pov:

So it's my first day at work today and I look hot and sexy in this clean ocean blue shirts and black jeans . i and sorry let's come to the point.

I called a cab and drove to the company. I reached the company and there's a lot of people wno came here for the job .

So the next is my turn to attend the interview , I am literally shaking right now.

"JOSHUA RICHARDS" Called the girl in the front lobby , I don't really know what's she called , her name is Marilyn. 
Sheesh it was on her desk , I saw it when I asked her where was the interview held , chill guys I didn't ask her that .

So now let's go get the fucking job.

*I am gonna skip all the questions*.

Let me just say , I was good I guess. 
But let me say

I GOT THE FUCKING JOB. AND I HAVE 20,000 dollar salary. yeah don't believe , really I don't care.

So yeah the badboy is really a badboy . So now Marilyn is hot. like really .

I love Nessa ok , I do but it's time for me to move on. I guess.

So I decided and slopes a note into Marilyn's table saying MEET ME AT MY ROOM TONIGHT .

So yeah let's go.

UNKNOWN NUMBER - hi
Me - ???
Unknown - it's me Marilyn.
Me- ohh heey.. ready for tonight.
Marilyn - not really
Me- why??
Marilyn - there's. ahuge party in town , I am going there , wanna join???
Me- Sure why not.

So a party , never been to one for so long.

I dressed casual . and went for the party . It was. a pretty huge party.

I saw Marilyn  . I waved at her and went near her. She looked smoking hot in that tight red dress.

So when I went near her she kissed me out of nowhere , yeah even I was surprised , then I kissed her back .

She pulled me into a room, while still making out. went door opened a girl was lying in the bed . I called her . And she sat on the bed. she looked familiar .

I know I have seen her somewhere . While i was thinking Marilyn started to kiss the back my neck . And she said
"Who are you bitch?"
"Hi !! I am Nessa Barrett" the girl said smiling.
Nessa Barrett I heard that name somewhere , she looked nice an kind . 
Wait.

"NESSA BARRETT " I shouted .

-------------------------

Thank you all for your support and love. Nesaa's alive omg!!!!! is that my Nessa or someone else.

Like , comment and vote <33
Love y'all so much <33