prolouge: With Rika

"Raven! RAVEN WAKE UP!"

witha sudden shake the boy wakes up in his own bed, "damn it... another nightmare" he grudges. He looked at his wheel chair and sighed trying to maneuver onto it, With little luck. He may have been a survivor, but hell he lost so much in SAO, but also gained alot as well. His phone kept begging for attention as it vibrated on the counter, picking it up, Itsuki, picked up his phone and sighed. "Rika," he said with a smile and answered.
"Hello?"
"I'm at your house, with my parents"
"Ah I'll be there in a minute!"
"Ok!"
"Bye, love you babe,"
"Bye-bye, love you to!"

And with that itsuki would roll down the ramp, and he grabbed his keys called to his family he was going and he exited the home, where Rika Shinozaki waited for him. She went behind his wheel chair and pushed him to her family's car. The boy got into the car with Rika's help and she collapsed the chair and put it in the trunk.
"Morning Itsuki!" Rika's parents said in unison
"Morning Mr, and Mrs Shinozaki" he said with a smile.

My life is blessed, with a loving family, supporting girlfriend, her parents like me  and help me. I'm happy that I'm still here

"To school!" Rika siad with a hum as she entered the car. Her dad nods as he starts to drive.

They  all talk about our futures,  the bot0 about carriers in art, or voice acting. Rika talks about basic accountant stuff to start off,  Itsuki looked at his gril and held her hand and she held it back.
"Aye no kissing in my car!" Mr. Shinozaki said jokingly serious, and itsuki respected that.

Once at school, Rika did her basic things to help out Itsuki, and they walked to class.  Classes were the usual and whenever Itsuki and Kazuto, would talk they kept it kinda civil, their inquiries were irrelevant now. They were'nt in SAO anymore.

"What!?" RavenQuill asked as he hissed at the black swordsman.
"Where is lis!"
"Shes fine ok,"
"No I need to see her!"
"Shes with asuna!"
"Out of my way!"
"No!"
Raven  chose to shove the swordsman away and ran into the tent with lis, and when she saw him she sprang up and hugged him, her armor destroyed, she shivered as she cried into his chest.
"Shh shh I'm here"

Asuna looked at kirito a bit displeased, and kirito just left, feeling he may have done something wrong

Backing to reality, the brown Haird girl looked at Itsuki, with a look of bliss, and he smiled, and held her hand and she sat up witha question, knowing the answer.
"Itsuki, look, I've been thinking, what if we met on Gun gale online?"
"The virtual game?"
"Yeah,"
He pondered this
"I've read up on it and I've been wanting to play it, the thing isssss,"
"Its virtual,"
"Yeah, but I'll play for you,"
He smiled and she nods.

Hours after school when bis parents went to bed, itsuki put on his amusphere,  and he closed his eyes
"Link start!"
And an army of colors rushed him