"My New Quirk?!"

*HEY! I'm back I know my first ever story is garbage but pls for thoughs people who readed this thx for supporting me*

————————————————————————

Deku: I-I knew it you were famous for encouraging heroes to do there job more !!!!!

As deku excited to meet the famous egoist singer

Inori: oh. . . You know about me!!.

Inori surprised to see that the person she saved knew her

Deku:yup sometimes I listen to the song you made and everytime I hear them it kinda makes me -

Deku stopped his words for coming out on his mouth for what he saw was GHQ army.

GHQ soldiers: Hey!!! YOU THERE!! THE TERRORIST!!!.

Deku felt scared and think to himself "what should I do should I flee or wha- perhaps are they after me!!!.

Deku felt scared and threatened at the same but still he said.

Deku:A-Are you after me?.

GHQ Soldier:No. where here for the girl she has something valuable that she stole from us now if you want to protect that terrorist it's fine but that will make you our enemy!!.

Deku felt scared flee but.

Deku: I ran but...what if there! The terrorist and if there the villains what if inori san will die because of my cowardice.

Deku turns back towards inori and the army.

Deku:*yelling* AH. Get away from her!!

Inori surprised that he turned back.

An endlave appeared not just any endlave it was the newest model bigger then *the GC version imagine the robot on the entrance exam UA like that robot*

Endlave tried to crush the girl on the ground

Deku:i-If I don't move here how can I become a HERO.

Deku:SSSSSSSSMMMMAAAAASHHHUUUUU!!!!!!*say you run playing on background highly requested on this scene *

*say you run playing on background highly requested on this scene *

Deku used one for all but in exchange of his limbs breaking.

Deku:ahhhh I'm going to die!!!!!.

Inori then catches deku in a nick of time

Deku unconscious at the arms of inori carrying him.

Inori:I must introduce him to Gail but first were is the void genom-!!

Inori surprised that it was still in her pocket

Inori:deku forgive me but you will have to bear the pain of guilt.

Inori injects deku with the void genome.

Inori:i guess I have to tell gai that I failed this mission.