Home

It was 7 months after the Stardust Crusader's trip to Egypt. It was a week after Kakyoin's release from the hospital and awakening from his 6 month coma. Kakyoin was nursed perfectly back to good health with a few minor injuries. All thanks to Jotaro. Once Kakyoin was released from the hospital, Jotaro managed to confess to Kakyoin about his feelings. Thankfully Kakyoin felt the same way. Jotaro's mother, Holy, was away when all of this happened but Jotaro didn't want her knowing that he was in a relationship with Kakyoin so he didn't bother to tell Holy. Now onto the story.
It was super early in the morning. Jotaro and Kakyoin were sound asleep in eachother's warm arms. Suddenly a taxi pulled up to the Kujo residence. Appearing out of the car was Holy with Joseph, Avdol, and Polnareff. Holy ran toward the traditional house entrance slipping her shoes off when entering.
"Jotaro!" she exclaimed "I have a surprise for you!" Holy shouted. Joseph, Avdol and Polnareff followed after her. Polnareff looked around curiously. he's never been to Jotaro's house before. Holy ran over to Jotaro's room and slid the door open.
"Jotaro! Look who's here to see you!" Holy said. She then gasped seeing the sight of a dark haired man and a red-head curled up next to each other sleeping peacefully. It was Jotaro and Kakyoin.
"Oh my gosh! Kakyoin is here! Oh you two are so cute together! Papa Come look at these two!" Holy exclaimed. Jotaro slowly started waking up due to Holy's shouting. He groaned in annoyance and pulled Kakyoin closer to him. Kakyoin shifted so that his head was on Jotaro's chest. Holy pull Joseph over to Jotaro's room, Polnareff and Avdol following behind.
"Look! They are so adorable! Kakyoin must've woken up from his coma while I was gone!" Holy said. Joseph, Avdol, and Polnareff stepped into the room to get a clear view of the new couple.
"Kakyoin is alive?!" Polnareff exclaimed.
"Oh yea, I forgot to tell you guys that. He was in a coma for 6 months and must've awakened just recently." Holy explained.
"Hm, they must have confessed to eachother aswell." Avdol observed. Jotaro groaned and slowly opened his eyes.
"Oh shoot he's waking up! Everyone get out of here!" Polnareff shouted. Jotaro's eyes fully opened. Looking up in confusion at the people crowding his room.
"The fuck..?" Jotaro muttered.
"Good morning, Jojo! Look who came to visit you!" Holy exclaimed. All of Holy's squealing also woke up Kakyoin. Jotaro looked up at Joseph with anger.
"Get out of my room." Jotaro snapped at Joseph. Kakyoin slowly opened his eyes.
"Aw, come on Jojo. Don't be that way!" Holy exclaimed.
"To... loud..." Kakyoin whispered. Jotaro lifted Kakyoin's head to look at him and rested his forehead against Kakyoin's.
"S-sorry..." Jotaro muttered and lightly kissed Kakyoin's forehead.
"Wow! They are so gentle with eachother! I'm going to melt!" Holy exclaimed.
"You guys are so loud. Your woke up Kakyoin. Get the fuck outta my room and don't bother me or Kakyoin again." Jotaro snapped.
"Aww ~ Look at Jotaro protecting Kakyoin! It's so cute!" Holy gushed. Jotaro suddenly summoned Star Platinum.
"Out. Now." Jotaro said sternly. Joseph began to push everyone at the sight of Star Platinum.
"Aha! We are leaving now sorry to bother you!" Joseph said pushing everyone out the door and sliding it closed. Jotaro sighed.
"Sorry about that..." Jotaro said.
"Don't worry about it." Kakyoin replied lifting his head to look a Jotaro. His purple eyes shinning in the morning sunlight. Kakyoin smiled at Jotaro staring into Jotaro's deep ocean blue eyes. Jotaro gave Kakyoin a small and rare smile. Jotaro moved to plant a small kiss onto Kakyoin's lips.
"I love you..." Jotaro said.
"I love you too, Jojo." Kakyoin said smiling. Jotaro pulled Kakyoin closer to himself and closed his eyes. Kakyoin and Jotaro both fell asleep again.

END