Idia x reader

Y/n= your name
Y/h/c= your hair color
Y/e/c = your eye color

Y/n was new at Ravens college and shockingly the only girl! You heard me right you are the only girl in this college. It's weird how it happened. You were playing your favorite game on (your fav gaming console or computer) with your oversized hoodie, shorts and with your fav color beanie (don't judge my clothing choices 😤). As you were playing you notice a yellow glowing circle glowing around you, and before you knew it you were teleported In front of a mirror...and worse of all You were surrounded by ALOT of boys. Still sitting in your gaming chair you got up and turned around. Everyone was staring at you and you felt your introvert personality kicking in where you want to run and hide to the nearest non people room. "U-um...h-hi" you muttered silently and shyly.

"Who are you?" One person asks, you look up (btw you are small like 5'4 lmao) to see this guy that has a crow mask and yellow eyes. "U-um uh my name is y/n..who are you?" You asked the man. "My name is headmaster Crowley, I am the headmaster of raven college, how did you get here miss?" You swallowed hard and anxiety was getting to you because you wondered if they would believe you.
"Um..I was playing my games and then all the sudden there was this yellow glowing circle then poof...I'm here...so I don't know". The headmaster looks t you and thinks, "well my dear your name sounds nothing like I heard before, are you from around here?" You shook your head "honestly..I don't know where this is." The headmaster puts his hand on his chin "hmmm..yes I do recall this happening before however this seems more weird than the last time this happened. I have to do some more research" he sighs heavily. Moments of silent goes by and you get nervous since all the eyes were on you, expect for one, well, I mean, it's a tablet, a blue tablet. You walk over In front of the floating tablet. "H-hello?" You waited for a reply but all you heard was a silent hi back, it seems that the person on the other side of the tablet seemed shy, you smiled at the tablet. "Nice tablet you got there. I have one too, but not one that can float" you smiled at the tablet but heard nothing back.

A hand was placed on your shoulder, you looked up and saw the headmaster. "Since you have no where to go I am allowing you to stay here for the time being, how generous am I? However I don't know where you can stay, does any of the dorm leaders want to lend y/n a helping hand?" You looked at the dorm leaders, one was short with red hair, you found out his name is riddle the other one one looks like a cat, and looks scary, his name is Leona should've brought catnip) one looks shady since he's looking at you and is smiling, he has glasses and has white hair his name is azul. another dorm leader has white hair and red eyes, you find out his name is Kalim. Then there's tablet man, then a tall guy that looks like he has too much makeup, and a little girl that was in green??? You hear the kid sigh, whoops turns out she's a he, "you guys forget to invite malleus again. Sadly we can't have y/n stay with us since we are full".

Every dorm leader says this. When you were about to sign in defeat the person that was using the tablet spoke up, "I-I-I can take her...we have room". "EXCELLENT!! Thank you mr. shroud first taking y/n in! If the residents of ignihyde help y/n with her belongings that would be great!" As he said that a few people come up and helps me with my things which is my tv, game console and some games with cords and such. Before I was about to leave the headmaster stops me. " miss y/n since you don't have magic you can still take some glasses if you like so you can earn your keep and do some odd jobs." I nod my head "sure..I'll do my best sir" he smiles wide and sends me off.

As we get to the dorm and the people of ignihyde shows me my room all I see is a desk, a bed, and blue walls and a closet, I sigh to myself, -time to get started y/n- I think to myself as I start to move things around and try to get my stuff together.
-one hour later-
"AHHHH COME ON!! WORK YOU JERK!" You yell at your tv, frustrated that you can't get it to turn on. "I give up!!" You yelled in defeat and flopped on the ground backwards. Closing your eyes for a second to rest you you hear a knock at the door, you get up and walk towards the door "coming give me a sec". When you open the door you see a tall thin guy with long blue hair that looks like fire, Golden eyes and blue lips? "Um how can I help you?" You asked him, all he does is looks away and fidgets with his hands. "U-um..uh my name is idia shroud..I'm the dorm leader of ignihyde..I-I-I came to see if you were settling in alright..I'll just go since it looks like I'm bothering you" he says sadly and shyly. As he turns around and is about to leave you grab the back of his huge blue jacket hoodie, "w-wait i do need help..my tv won't work and I can't hook up anything. It's all too diffrent than what I'm used to". He looks at me and blushes madly, "o-ok" he says super shyly. I let go of him and he walks into my room and does his thing to fix my stuff. I look at him in aw as he hooks up my tv, my gaming console, he gets everything to work. -I got to admit, he's cute- I think to myself just spacing out looking at him and smiling.

(Idias point of view)
As I am done fixing her and hooking up y/n stuff I look back at her and blush at what I see, she's smiling at me and blushing, god she looks cute. This is my first time taking to even hanging out with a girl..I don't know what to do..whatifimdoingsomethingwrong!whatifilookweirdtoher!! No..no I need to calm down, You got this...maybe..

(Back to your point of view)
"Um..y-y-y/n your staring at me" idia says to me and brings me back to reality. I look at him wide eyed and my face feels hot. "Oh my god I am so so sorry, I-I-I just spaced out watching you work! I-it was amazing and you have amazing talent at technology and you looked cool and...ok I'll stop" I stopped rambling and hiding my face in my hands blushing out of embarrassment. Idia smiles and chuckles a bit seeing how cute you look and how you were acting. "So..y-you play games?" Idia asked out of Curiosity and to also get to know her. Y/n's face lights up and she smiles, "yes i do! I have a lot of games back at home, I able to bring 5 but that's not half of em!" Y/n keeps talking about her games and Interests and idia just sits there and smiles listening to you. Seeing you opening up and not being shy like him is refreshing and seeing someone who likes games just as much as him makes him happy, makes him feel like someone is just like him. After a while of getting to know eachother you look at the time. "Crap it's getting late..I guess time goes by fast as your having fun" you said sadly. Idia gets up and stands In front of you "I guess it's time for us to go to bed..since we have classes tommrow.." idia says a bit sad as well. "Well..goodnight y/n" idia waves goodbye and turns around to leave again. "W-wait idia!", idia stops and looks at you, "what is it y/n?.." you look down shyly.. "Um is it ok if you..stay here..I don't feel comfortable sleeping by myself..."  you confessed to him while you yourself was in a blushing mess. Idia looks at you wide eyed and blushing badly himself, he turns around and starts to stutter. "S-s-s-sure I-if you want to I-I-I-um". You could've sworn that you saw his hair go red a bit, you turn around and you get into bed. Idia walks to the bed to and gets in on his side, his back facing you. "Goodnight I-idia.." "g-g-goodnight to you too y-y/n." And with that you two fall asleep.. during the night idia wakes up to feel someone hugging him, he turns around to see you asleep and cuddling him, he looks at your sleeping form for a while and blushes, -she looks so cute- he thinks to himself. He pokes her cheek gently and hears her mumbles in her sleep while hugging him tighter, idia can't help but smile at you. He wraps his arms gently around you and cuddles you close to him then not to long falls asleep as well.

You wake up to see that idia was not there next to you, but you felt something heavy on your back, it was Idias hoodie, and he left a note that said, "didn't want to wake you up, you looked too peaceful so I left you in bed...you can have my hoodie. Meet me in my room when you wake up and I'll help you with some work you missed, and maybe..we can play some video games. - from idia." You couldn't help but smile. You put on his hoodie and smelled it, it smelled just like idia. Maybe things won't be so bad here, and just like that you had a crush on the blue gamer  boy, and it seemed like he likes you too. Things are gonna get interesting.
-end

Sorry if this is bad >~< first time typing  twisted wonderland x reader snanajsjs I hope you like it!