Chapter 1

Another day at school you were relief that Tsukasa wasnt there yet. But your two close friend were here

"Hey Kou , Mitsuba"You greeting them with a smile.

"Hey Y/n"They both said pink unison.

"You seem like your in a good mood"Mitsuba said
"Yeah that's because Tsukasa not here"You said smiling.
"Oh well that makes sense usually he here early"Kou said
Time went on you super happy because you believe Tsuaksa wasnt coming today and for once you can talk to your friends in peace without being bother.

"Okay student get in your seat"Eveyone got in there seats good 40 min pass
You were completely zone out into you heard teacher say "Tsuaksa your late hurry to your seat"

Your feeling happiness turn into sadness knowing you will have horrible day.
"Dont worry I won't let him mess with you"Kou whisper to you
You nodded your head still sad because he'll find a way to mess with you.
And because today it was your and his day to clean the classroom
You sigh outloud but not loud to disturb the class.

Time Skip-Y/n POV

I decied to skip lunch and go into old classroom. It was my favorite spot in the school it was my way to have peace and quiet.
I pull out my phone and started to listen to music.

"FOUND YOU!"I heard door slide open. My eyes widened. It was Tsukasa he runs over to me hugging me.
"These is where you hide around lunch time?"He said pulling me up from from the floor my headphones fall out of my ear phone hitting the ground.

"Leave me alone!"I shouted at him pushing him away...I never yell at him before or stand up from myself this felt werid.

"DONT EVEN THINK MESSING WITH ME. IM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR YOUR BULLSHIT. YOU DAMN RAT!"I yell furiously grabbing my phone and running out the empty classroom.

It was werid he didnt come for me..but I know he was definitely going to do something now.

~

"You stood up for yourself?!?"Mitsuba said in shock

"I'm so happy for you Y/n"Kou said excitedly hugging me. Mitsuba pull Kou off me.
I smirk at Mitsuba I then whisper "you jealous-"Mitsuba smack the back of my head not to hard tho.
"SHUT IT!"

I rubbed the back of my head and luagh at Mitusba . Kou just stand their in confusion.

"Hey guys "Amane came over to are group so did Yashiro.

Amane said sorry if his brother giving me trouble today. I told him it's alright and that I stood up for myself today he was glad to hear that so was yashiro.
We all talk about random things into we had to go back to class.
Once I got to class my books were missing I then look over at Tsukasa who smirking at me

"What did you do"I said frowning at the boy "Why dont you look outside he said looking at the window.
Going over to the window I look down to see my books cover with dirt and damp with water.
I groan annoyance I walk out of class and went to go get my book. Reaching the last floor of the school

"Ah-!"My mouth was cover I was pulled into empty classroom
The person push me down "what the hell dude"
"Arent you in my class?"I ask the male.

"Uhh duh anway I pull you in hear for a reason"

"What are you doin-" I said getting up but the boy slam me into the wall
"You might be weak and and not the smartest but damn you have looks"The guys said with perverted smile.

He pin both my arm above my head with his right hand.
His left hand creep under my skirt . "Eep stop!"I cried outloud as he rubs my thigh.
His left hand goes further up my skirt tears falling down my cheek wanting it to stop.

"HEL-"I was cut of by his lips now against mine.

My eyes became foggy from my tears he wouldnt stop his hand went further up my skirt now touching my you know....
I heard someone slide the door open but I guess the guy kissing me didnt hear it.

"Get off her !"A familiar voice I then tsukasa!
He punch the male who sexual harass me.
The male back off me "what the fuck man"The male said rubbing his cheek
Why tsukasa helping me....

"Why don't you go pick on someone else she mine "Tsukasa said with low growl

"And if you ever hurt my Y/n . I will kill you"Tsukasa said with evil grin on his face " I'm serious " His face was telling the truth well from what it look like.

"Your fucking crazy. "The male said running out the classroom in fear

"Oh he actually took me seriously!"He said dumbfounded "he thought I wanted protect you. I just want to be the only who makes you life hell haha"he said laughing.
Tsuaksa for once I thought he cared but I was wrong

"I hate you"I said walking out the room he then quickly catches up with you "Y/nnnn you can atleast say thank uou"He hugs your waist
"Get off"I push him off becoming annoyed because he was following me.

Tsukasa POV

"And if you ever hurt my Y/n I will kill you"I said threatening the male . She mine this freak thinks he can just touch her like that he thought wrong.
"Your fucking crazy"The male runs out the classroom like a big baby.
Y/n looks at me with a smile she never smile at me....Her smile was cute
"Oh he actually took me serious "
Why did I say that I then said even worst thing.
"I hate you"She said waking out the classroom. I follow her more likely annyoing her. But I want to make sure she was safe I didnt want know one to hurt her