Allegiances

Thunderclan

Leader: Swoopstar (Dark brown tabby she cat with with a lighter belly, paws, and tail tip and icy blue eyes)
Deputy: Brighteye (White tom with a fluffy chest and yellow eyes)
Medicine Cat: Naturespeck (Pale ginger tom with brown specks and green eyes)

Warriors:
Canarycry (Thin pale yellow she cat with grey paws and small yellow eyes)
Sleetfall (White tom with a silver chest, muzzle, and belly and yellow eyes)
Flamewhisker (Pretty orange she cat with round ears, a fluffy tail, a black tail tip and paws, and blue eyes)
Pooleye (White tom with dark blue eyes)
Eaglewing (Brown tom with blue eyes)

Apprentices:
Battlepaw (Ginger tom with amber eyes, some scars and black splotches; Mentor: Flamewhisker)
Shadowpaw (Black tom with darker markings and yellow eyes; Mentor: Brighteye)
Roughpaw (Big grey tabby she cat with a couple scars and blue eyes; Mentor: Swoopstar)
Songpaw (Ginger brown tom with brown and white patches and amber eyes; Mentor: Pooleye)
Spikepaw (Dark brown she cat with strange black markings, a broad face, and dark amber eyes; Mentor: Flamewhisker)

Queens:
Lavendereye (Brown she cat with a lighter chest, muzzle, and belly, and strange purple eyes; Expecting Eaglewing’s kits)

Elders:
Splashpuddle (Pale grey tabby tom with a lighter chest and muzzle and dark blue eyes)
Violeteye (Dark grey tabby she cat with a lighter chest muzzle and belly and strange purple eyes)
Softheart (Plump orange tom with yellow eyes)
Dirtpelt (Dark brown tabby tom with yellow eyes)

Shadowclan

Leader: Ruststar (Dark ginger tabby she cat with yellow eyes)
Deputy: Milkypool (Cream tom with blue eyes)
Medicine Cat: Shortfur (Siamese tom with green eyes)
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Hornetpaw (White tom with a broad face, black stripes and yellow eyes)

Warriors:
Strangeeyes (Blue grey tom with a black face, black ears and a purple and a green eye)
Firelion (Orange tom with lighter fluffy neck fur, darker ears and yellow eyes)
Twistingwinds (Small golden she cat with a dark ginger tail tip and a scar over one of her green eyes)
Hugefoot (Huge orange she cat with black spots and a missing tail and light blue eyes)
Creamfoot (Orange tom with white paws and big green eyes)
Toadhop (Dark grey she cat with yellow eyes)
Lizardnose (Cream tabby tom with a white chest and amber eyes)
Pine (Orange tom with black stripes and green eyes)

Apprentices: 
Snowpaw (Brown tom with white neck fluff and a darker tail and green eyes; Mentor: Creamfoot)
Marigoldpaw (Golden tabby she cat with a black tail tip and yellow eyes; Mentor: Ruststar)
Swamppaw (Blue grey she cat with yellow eyes; Mentor: Hugefoot)
Snakepaw (Brown tom with a white chest and amber eyes; Mentor: Milkypool)

Queens: 
Cinnamon (White she cat with brown stripes, a purple Bloodclan color and amber eyes)

Kits: 
Stormy (Pale grey tom with a blue eye and a dark amber eye, almost red)

Elders:
Silentpounce (White tom with one black ear and two black paws and yellow eyes)
Quailwing (Black she cat with a white chest and white back legs and yellow eyes)

Skyclan

Leader: Owlstar (Light brown tom with big yellow eyes)
Deputy: Quiverwhisker (Blue grey she cat with a white muzzle and blue eyes)
Medicine cat: Gentlebreeze (Pale brown tabby tom with yellow eyes)

Warriors:
Monsterfoot (Cream tom with black paws and silver patches around his yellow eyes)
Coyotehowl (Big brown she cat with black ear tips and blue eyes)
Raccoonmask (Tan tom with a black mask and big blue eyes)
Wasptail (Tan tom with black and white stripes on his tail and near sighted green eyes)
Sandypelt (Tan she cat with a grey stripe going down her face and green eyes)
Sunnynight (Black tom with a fluffy golden tail and golden ears and hazel eyes)
Heartspot (Black tom with a heart shaped spot on his chest and blue eyes)

Apprentices:
Sunpaw (Silver tom with pale ginger specks and yellow eyes; Mentor: Raccoonmask)

Queens:
Creamfur (Cream she cat with an orange chest and green eyes; expecting Racoonmasks kits.)
Nightwhisper (Black she cat with a greying muzzle and green eyes; mother of Monsterfoots kits)

Kits:
Moonkit (Black she cat with silver patches around her green eyes)
Frostkit (Silver tom with black patches and blue eyes)

Riverclan

Leader: Codstar (White tom with orange patches and dark brown eyes)
Deputy: Wingbeat (Orange she cat with a dark grey stripe going down her body and pale yellow eyes)
Medicine Cats: Claystripe (Silver tom with orange curly stripes and green eyes)
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Juniperpaw (Very light tan tabby she cat with blue eyes)

Warriors: 
Novaburst (Black tom with a white chest and paws, orange markings, orange ears, and sky blue eyes)
Longtooth (Black she cat with a ripped ear, a scarred nose, long teeth, and light amber eyes)
Otterleap (Dark brown tom with big ears and green eyes)
Catfishwhisker (Black tom with a white muzzle and big yellow eyes)
Riverwish (Silver tabby she cat with a lighter muzzle, chest and belly and green eyes)
Lakegaze (Grey she cat with a white muzzle and icy blue eyes)
Floodwater (Dark grey tom with a white belly and blue eyes)

Apprentices:
Thickpaw (Thick furred brown tabby tom with white fur around his neck and belly and blue eyes; Mentor: Novaburst)
Mintpaw (Black tom with a white chest and muzzle and blue eyes; Wingbeat)

Queens:
(White she cat with blue eyes; Mate: Catfishwhisker)

Kits:
Brightkit (White tom with orange patches and yellow eyes)
Darkkit (Dark grey she cat with black patches and bright green eyes)

Elders:
Checkerpelt (Grey tabby she cat with blue eyes)
Starspot (Black she cat with white paws and a white spot on her head and green eyes)

Windclan

Leader: Vulturestar (Pale grey she cat with a dark grey mask, ears, shoulders, and legs and a silver muzzle and dark yellow eyes) 
Deputy: Meadowbreeze (Blue grey tabby she cat with green eyes)
Medicine Cat: Hillflower (Pale brown she cat with an orange tail, one orange back paw, a long scar down her cheek, and big green eyes) 
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Silverpaw (Silver tom with huge yellow eyes)

Warriors:
Dashfoot (White she cat with a cream mask and ears and yellow eyes)
Pinkfur (Pinkish-Cream tom with black spots and blue eyes)
Springecho (Black tom with a cream muzzle and chest and amber eyes)
Soarwing (Blue grey tom with darker ears and lighter paws and light blue eyes)
Heatherstare (Fluffy white tom with lilac eyes)
Groundquiver (Light brown tabby tom with green eyes)
Gentlewing (Silver-blue tabby she cat with a lighter muzzle and turquoize eyes)
Dewcoat (Blue grey she cat with one green eye)

Apprentices:
Coliflowerpaw (White tom with black ear tips and blue green eyes, Mentor: Dashfoot)
Stormpaw (Silver tabby tom with a white muzzle and bright green eyes, Mentor: Soarwing)

Queens:
Lemontounge (Orange tabby she cat with yellow eyes, Mate: Springecho)

Kits:
Applekit (Cream tom with a white and brown and white markings and green eyes)
Scrabblekit (Brown tom with half a white face, tail tip, belly, and paws and green eyes)
Phoenixkit (Orange tom with blue eyes)
Darkkit (Black she cat with a white muzzle, belly chest, and paws and amber eyes)