𝟎𝟏 .

Excuse any and all mistakes,
And enjoy.

𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺 .
𝙴𝚅𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙱𝚁𝙰𝙴𝙻𝚈𝙽 𝙷𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚂 . ♛

The white walls and aura of disinfectant spray danced around the room as I laid on the small bed pushed against the wall. Dragging my frail body to the window , I peeked out the small piece of cloth that'd been exposed .

Putting my hand over the hole that'd been the size of a penny I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block out the tears that wanted to leak and escape from my crevasses , as bad as I wanted to escape this room.

Removing my hand and skipping across the small room my tears rushed out my eyes like harsh waterfalls , sending me in a aggravated panic . Throwing the cover I had balled up at the window it only tore more , projecting dark figures which provoked me , appearing at a greater rate while sending demonic roars.

I'm getting out.

From there I'd used all the strength I had left to bang on the 2x2 window , sending erotic screams I didn't even know I was capable of. " LET ME OUT. "

Giving up in almost no time I frowned , sitting down with a bland, dumbfounded look from the 15 second blare of an alarm. Silence carried the alarm , sending hives up my back. The sound of heels were heard from down the hall leading up to my room. Mrs.Taylor arrived , quietly stepping through the door and closing it softly behind her, sending a smug look my way.

" What are you doing, gal? Get in that bed, and go to sleep! You've losing your mind! Snap out of it. " Her pale hand swiped in front of my face , I could tell she was heavily frustrated. But, I didn't care .

Spitting on her hand that'd swiped for the last time. " Take me to him, now . " She stood taken back due to the spit dripping from my chin, her hand and the side of her face. She was disgusted , but so was I .

" Solitary! " Her words splat cold as ice while as she approached me, gripping my ear with her thumb and index finger .

-
sigh, yktv . I'm always coming up with .. peculiar shit.
Y'all will definitely be confused 🤷🏽‍♀️.
Until the end , cause I'm raw like that. Thanks for opening this . But don't play dumb please .
Ian the best writer , but I got good shit.
I'll delete this in 2.5 tbh. 👋🏾