Chapter 3 - Korra

"Hi Mako. I was wondering if we could talk for a bit." One look at her face told me she was here to talk about Asami. This would be fun.

Korra walked into my apartment and froze when she saw Wu.

"I was hoping we would be alone." She said. Wu raised his eyebrow. I glared at him and he got up to leave.

"I'll see you later Mako." He said before leaving the room.

Korra sat down on the sofa. She looked really uncomfortable. Just as uncomfortable as I felt. I was over Korra. And I was over Asami. But that didn't mean I wanted to talk about this.

"I really don't know how to tell you this Mako..." Korra started. I sat down beside her.

"I aready know." I said. It was a lot less awkward to just tell her, instead of trying to fake a reaction. I look of shock spread over Korra's face. I decided to keep talking.

"Bolin told me. He said you and Asami kissed on your vacation and now you were dating." Korra still didn't say anything.

"I think you to make a great couple. I'm happy for you." I said and Korra smiled and threw her arms around me.

"Thank you thank you thank you Mako. I knew you'd understand." his says pulling away. "I've got to tell Asami. See you later." She smiles and runs out of the room. She shuts the door and then I hear a crash.

"Owwww." Said a familiar voice. What was Wu still doing here? I went out the door and saw Wu and Korra lying in a heap on the floor. I offered Korra a hand to help her up. Wu stayed on the ground until I offered him a hand too.

"Why are you still here?" I groaned to Wu. Korra left to tell Asami that I accepted their relationship or something. Lucky Korra, she gets to spend time with her girlfriend while I'm stuck here babysitting Wu.

"One thing I didn't mention." Wu says, "We're leaving right now."