chapter 6- omg thepolicd 💯💯💯💯💯💯

daniel pov
so like since im not actually a big girl i told my momma jen to take me to the police station and get mikey arrested because he pretty much harrased me.

so like i go to the cops and ask them if they can get kmimkey arrested so like yh. my mom suowed them the evidence and the cope were so angry they were gonna aressted him. bahhajahaha yes this is what i wanted! they was gonna go to his house now.

mikey pov
so came back from dan dan's house feeling disgusting. i saw ethan up ahead and met up to his level and talked to him. i handshakeed him.
"yo bro hows you feeling" i says
"i feel kinsa sad, but begter when i'm with you" wthan said and he sounded really sad88 which made me really sad.

"don't worries man i got you back. com to my place and we'll habe a movie noght with face mask if you wanny xx" i say cause mom got face mask so i might asweel use them.

"yeah it sound good let go now if soud s good" ethab mittered but like i couldnt understand a word he was saying. i assumed he said yes. so we walked hack to my place cause walking is good for yku.

we got home and my mom was on the phone. she waved to ethan and gave us some jelly fruits so we could do those tiktoks. shes so cool. we were watching a lots of movies because we were so bored after making our jelly fruit tiktoks. but then all of a sudden there was a bang knock on the door. it scared ethan so much he cried.

my mom went to go open the door and there was these big guys with with metal handcuffs and all. they looked so legit.
"hello the fancy dress party is across from the street" my momma said but the police wanted to talk to me! i didnt know they were fans.

i got up to give them an autograph. " can you give me a pen so i can sign your forehead" i said really nicely.

"mikey tua you are being arrested for being abusive and gun" they said. omg how they know i was strapped, who snitched?! ugh so anyway i let them take me away cuasw i was high key scared on god.

ethun pov

omg mikey got arrest 😭😭😭😭