chapter one

We arrived at the DWMA, shadow carried me there as a group of us walked. We we're greeted by death and his son, and now we attend classes, like normal students...why do I feel like an outcast?

I put my pencil down "the vampires aren't here." I said noticing September all alone, knowing she was a half vampire, I looked around the room naming other breeds of monsters "Maya to earth." Shadow said poking me I looked at the blonde girl with pigtails "Hey I'm Maka Albarn." I shook her hand "Maya Battles." I said giving a small smile "Shadow..." She sat next to us I finished my work "so where's your weapons?" I looked at Maka "training?" I said noticing the class was full of Meisters "who's your weapon?" I pointed at shadow and he pointed at me Maka looked confused. I got up ten seconds before the bell ranged, I walked away noticing everyone smiling talking about school, I bumped into someone in the middle of my thought "watch- oh hello, Maya." I heard someone say I looked at the grey haired man with a screw in the side of his head "how do you know me?!" He pulled me into a office "I happen to know your family..." I looked at him and felt weak. Then I looked at a boy with purple hair "I know your mother is medusa and your father is the Kishin." He said holding his hand out with a bolt of soul man he's powerful "professor?" The boy said with a small voice holding his arm "oh? Crona." I ran out of the room only to run into my dorm.

I know he's right but how does he know?! What if he knows about shadow! He'd be killed.

I cried into my pillow, only to be disturbed by death's son, yours truly Death the kid. "who are you?" he asked fixing my suitcase "im Maya," he looked at me and sat down "your hair is perfectly semetrical." he said smiling leaning closer to me touching my hair. i heard a knock at the door, "come in." i said seeing the boy named Crona, "h-h-hi, m-maya." he said then Death the kid walked away after straitening my room. i looked at him and sat up Crona wiped my tears  "Dont cry, Maka and the others will still be your friend." i looked at him and sheded more tears "i dont want friends, Shadow is all i need, he gets me." I cried into Crona's torso "Maka is all I need, she's nice." He said quietly I held his hands entwining my fingers "listen to me Crona....nobody knows about me, let's keep it that way." I said staring into his sad eyes "Maya how are you talking to me?" Crona asked looking at me confused and worried "our souls...Crona, please as your little sister keep me a secret, they can't find out I'm half witch and half what ever my father is." I begged "so I-it's true- Maya do we share the same mother." Crona said backing away "are you like them?" I felt hurt my own brother, my half brother pushing me away.