[024]

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  🍑  *:・゚✧* :・゚✧

THE pair both share their cigarette as they continue to walk through the quiet streets of Italy, inhaling the toxic fumes together. They both soon get back onto their bikes and cycle their way towards the river in which they always hanged out together, it was their special spot in a way. Eliana leans back on her small hands onto the minty fresh grass, admiring the sparkling ripples of water from the moonlights reflection. Luca catches her off guard as he places his finger underneath her chin, turning her face to meet his gaze instantly. He eyes up her moist lips before he presses his against hers lightly, he moves back for a moment, waiting for her consent to continue. "Kiss me again." She mutters against his lips, placing her hand onto the side of his sharp jawline.

Luca cups her face with his strong hands before he places his hungry lips back onto hers, moving them perfectly in sync together. She grips the end of his chestnut hair tightly, causing a groan to escape his lips whilst he gently touches her breasts underneath her dress. Eliana lifts her tanned legs over Luca, straddling him as she gently begins to grind her hips against his. She slips her hand down to his trousers, lightly palming him as he opens his mouth slowly at the sensational touch that the girl possessed. "You're so hard." She whispered before she attacked her lips back onto his, slipping her tongue in as she massaged it with his.

He leaned forward pressing his swollen lips against her neck, lightly sucking on her skin as she exhales deeply, enjoying the sensation with her eyes closed in pleasure. "Luca." She breathed heavily, causing him to pull her body even closer to him as he squeezes her behind gently. He flipped her over onto her back before Eliana begged for him to be inside of her, those words were enough for him to slide her lace panties down her tanned legs and chuck them to the side of him onto the grass. Luca takes his hard length out of his briefs, slowly pumping himself which causes a groan to escape his swollen lips.

This was Eliana's first time and she felt completely ready to be able to go through with it. She had always imagined her first time to be with Harry ever since she had met him but she wasn't going to regret doing this with Luca tomorrow, he was her friend and she knew that he would look after her.

Luca aligns himself at her entrance before he slowly enters the tip, waiting for approval from the girl to put his full length in. He closes his eyes in euphoria, letting out a loud throaty moan into the air around them. At first it was slightly painful for her but she soon adjusted to his size and felt the utter pleasure filling up through her body. Luca's large hands rubbed up Eliana's arms as the sensation of her around him made him lose focus for a moment. "Oh God." Luca panted heavily as he moved against her rhythmically, his pace soon picking up slightly at the feeling of his orgasm rising.

Luca could feel her tighten around him as the time went by, he knew that she was close and this only made his thrusts become more aggressive by the second. After Eliana reached her high, he pulled out and finished onto her stomach, soon falling flat onto his back right next to her. They pant heavily as they stare up to the starry sky, giggles emitting from their lips at the realisation of what they had just done together.