𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓉𝒽

Honeymaren and Elsa were taking a short walk in the Enchanted Forest, hand in hand, when all of the sudden, the sky gets darker and the clouds becomes more gray.

Elsa felt a raindrop and faced her girlfriend, "I think we should be heading back, it's gonna start raining soon."

Honeymaren looks at the sky for a moment and realized she was right. "Alright, let's go." She took her girlfriends hand and the two of them started heading back to their destination.
•••
After a few minutes of walking, they finally made it but then Elsa noticed everyone wasn't there.

"Where is everyone?" She asked worriedly. "They're probably in their tents already." Honeymaren stated.

"Oh okay." Elsa replied. "Do you wanna stay in mine?" Honeymaren asked shyly. Elsa let out a smile and her cheeks starts turning a bit pink.

"I'd love too." She said. She placed her hand in hers and Honeymaren led them to her tent.
•••
The girls finally made it inside and the two of them laid down on Honeymaren's bed.

Elsa placed her head on the brunette's chest, and her girlfriend wrapped an arm her and put her head against the blondie.

"I love you," Elsa said quietly but loud enough so her girlfriend could hear. Honeymaren smiled after she heard those three words.

"I love you, too." She replied, and both of them continued to cuddle as the rain kept coming.