Quarantine

Y/n pov:

I rolled my eyes seeing Mattia playing the game again for the 5th time today.

Me and Mattia have been stuck in the house for 3 weeks with each other and honestly it's been a roller coaster.

I was really bored and tired and since it was raining outside so the mood today has been really gloomy.

Mattia yelled into his head set as I tried to sleep making me roll my eyes at him.

"Mattia can you shh." I said as he couldn't hear me I guess.

All I really wanted to do was cuddle up and nap with Mattia but I know that wasn't happening any time soon.

I walked over to him as he looked at me weird while I tried getting comfy in his lap.

He muted his head set for a second while I finally got comfy.

"Are you tired?" He asked as I nodded my head.

"Yes and I know your not getting off the game anytime soon." I said yawning as he laughed and wrapped his arms around me as he unmuted himself.

"What the fuck!" Mattia yelled waking me up.

"Mattia." I mumbled as he kissed my forehead and apologized.

20 minutes later

I woke up as Mattia wrapped his arms around me in the bed as he pulled the covers up on us.

"I didn't mean to wake you up." He said.

"It's fine." I said going back to sleep.

Just wanted to make a cute short imagine.

Vote and comment ❤️.